Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Body Parts

Hello my little love,

What a week....we have been going non-stop! No matter what is going on, or how busy/stressful it can get, you are still my favorite and most important thing that matters. All I have to do is focus on you when I'm having a rough day and I immediately start smiling. Nothing or nobody else has ever been able to have quite that effect on me! Thanks buddy! :) You make me a better person little man....

I wanted to post this adorable video we took of you in the bathtub the other night....I was asking you where Body Parts where....Unfortunately we couldn't get you do the "Spanish Version", but you DO know them all in Spanish as well.. Oh well....another video... :)

Love you my smart puppy!

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this!!!!! and I miss you!!! He's SO SMART! Can't wait to see him do the Spanish one!

I love you!