Monday, December 15, 2008

Big Boy Bed Update..... :)

Hi honey,

Can I just say that I am one proud momma??? Gosh, never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that you would do so well in your new bed....thus why I called it the dreaded day! You have always been such a good boy, but seriously, when you got all that new freedom I thought for sure we were going to have a time with it!

Well....I am so very proud to report that after one week in your new bed you have not attempted to get out of bed ONCE when we have put you to sleep at night! Not even ONE TIME! Amazing! And....you haven't fallen out yet.... :)

Naptime has been a little different story....especially that first day...but I am still amazed! You attempted to escape about 40 times that first day, 5 times the next day, and one time the third day. Since then, not even once. When I tell you to stay in bed.....you do!!! Wow.....shows how that consistency and perseverence pays off! I'm just glowing I'm so proud of you. Way to be responsible with your newfound freedom my little stinker! Just had to express my appreciation for your obedience. You are really catching on!

I love you more than chocolate chip cookies,

Love, Mommy

No comments: