Tuesday, February 24, 2009

22 Months and Full of Spunk! :)


Hi my little monkey,

I can't believe that you are only 2 months away from being a little two-year old! How fun!!! And scary too! :) I'm just seeing your "babyhood" fade away faster and faster every day, and although it makes me proud for your accomplishments, it still grabs me at the gut quite often knowing that your sweet dependence in me is fading. You don't WANT much help anymore! You even push me away when I try to hold your hand down the stairs.... "I can do it!" you seem to say.

Just today I watched you step off the front steps without bending over and using your hands for assistance.....so, so exciting, yet so so sad! You're growing too fast! Seriously!

You know exactly what you want at all times, know where to find it, know how to express to us that you want it and know how to have a meltdown when you don't get it. :) You are learning so much and your little mind is just in overdrive at times. It's adorable...


THINGS YOU LOVE RIGHT NOW:



BEING NAKED. Oh my do you LOVE being naked!!! As soon as I take one article of clothing off you are begging for the rest to be gone...especially the diaper. You pull on it until it is halfway down your legs. Hehehehe.... :) You get soooooooo excited once you are "Au Natural" and you immediately take off running like a free man! You are so giggly and content that I always hate to have to put a diaper back on you, but you've already watered the carpet a few times. :) This just better be a phase! LOL


TAKING BATHS. Until recently, I took baths WITH you every other night, but one day I just decided that I was done with that and put you in your own bath to play. I've loaded you up with extra fun toys and fun soap, and you have had an absolute blast every single time. You are sooo sooo cute in that bathtub. I took a video of you tonight in the bathtub that I will share. I was asking you where all your body parts were and you didn't hesitate one single bit! That's my smart cookie!


PLAYING WITH YOUR DADDY'S WALLET. One thing that makes you extremely excited is when your daddy lets you play with his wallet. :) You start hootin' and hollerin' the moment you see him pull it out and you sit there and take every card out one at a time and then put them all back. Then you repeat that whole process 20 more times. :) Cute....


PUTTING THINGS BETWEEN YOUR TOES. What more can I say? You put everything that could possibly fit in between your toes, lean back to look at it and just LAUGH. Man you are funny...and weird? hehehe


ANIMATED MOVIES. Only as of recently have you been interested in movies, and boy have you ever gotten interested! I was only hoping you would sit down for a few minutes here and there and watch something not long ago, and now I am fighting with you to turn it off! You are amazed with CARS, and TOY STORY, and FINDING NEMO... It's been kinda cute, but are now saved for only special occasions.




THINGS YOU HATE:



ANYTHING ON YOUR HANDS. STILL...you hate it! The smallest speck of dirt or piece of food and you turn into the whine monster. :) I thought boys didn't mind getting dirty! Not you my dear...you hate it...which I secretly am grateful for! :) I am constantly wiping things off your hands, and trying to teach you to do the same.


HAVING CLOTHES ON. Already went there... :)


Can't think of any more HATES....you are a pretty happy guy for the most part.. :)

I just want you to know this 22nd month that you are my ultimate dream and my entire life. Every day I am so in love with you. You make everything worth while in life and I adore you with all that I am.

Happy 22nd MONTH!!!

Love, Mommy


This is the putting things in between your toes video.....and notice at the end how you EAT what was in between your toes!!!!




Had to put this video on too... We were feeding you dinner tonight and I had put some applesauce on your plate. You had scooped up all the applesauce but you weren't quite done.....hehehe.....you LOVE applesauce!!!

No comments: