Saturday, May 2, 2009

Caden's 2nd Birthday Party!!



Hi my new little 2 year old!

Whew! What a party we had for you little munchkin! So much preparation, fun, presents and pictures that it has taken me this long to even write about it! Sorry your mommy is a slacker...get used to it... hehehehe :)

Because you are obsessed with the movie CARS right now, and just cars in general, I decided that the theme for your party this year needed to be CARS! So....I started preparing a few days in advance getting all of my ideas carried out. I made a few signs, blew a few balloons, created a race track throughout the house with colored DUCK TAPE..(another great use DAD :) ) AND a racetrack outside with chalk. I borrowed some tires from a tire store for the day to help create more FUN FUN FUN, and I had a blast making you your racecar cake! I really enjoy doing these things for you little monkey....it truly is a pleasure...

Here are some pics of the decorations....










We had SOOO many people show up...and sooo many gifts...good grief kid! No child should have that many presents! You were truly blessed that day with lots of car stuff! You had a blast playing outside with the other kiddos, opening presents and eating your cake....what a funny moment....you made a mess! I am truly thankful to have such amazing friends.....

Here are a bunch more pictures of the party!!! It was such a fun time...I'll remember it forever!!!

Love, Mommy






























3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a lucky little boy...You are such a great Mommy! It seems like it was just yesterday that I saw you in the dr's office and we were both huge a prego! I can't beleive they are already TWO!!
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Caden, I love how you don't mess around when it comes to icing... You just go for it, full speed ahead! It's so fun watching you grow and change. Can't wait for many many more birthdays with you!!

~Auntie Ekika

Anonymous said...

Hello how your doing! We saw the party back here with Sergio´s computer and it looked really awesome. You guys really did good...good for you!.

Say hello to Caden for us and hope your doing ok. We love you guys.

Marce and Jorge