Saturday, May 9, 2009

Did I Actually Just Say That?

My silly monkey,

You just make me laugh...all the time I just have to laugh at how silly, crazy, kooky, hilarious, wonderful and weird that you are. :) I am so completely immersed in my absolute adoration for you that sometimes I just feel like I cannot contain it!!! You fill absolutely every crevice of my heart and soul. You make life SO worth living and I love that we have so much fun living it!!! More and more people are saying lately that you have my personality...that things you do, and the dramatic way in which you do them, is all ME. I love that.... :) It's nice that people are finally seeing SOMETHING of me in you! hehehe I'm glad that you are quirky like your mommy. It makes life a little more bearable and fun!

So in being your mommy, and witnessing all these quirky and crazy things you do on a daily basis....I often hear myself saying the CRAZIEST things....things that MUST be said at the moment, but things I look back and think...WOW...Did I actually just have to say that?? I KNOW that pretty much every mom will relate to at least some of these and probably have a whole bunch more to add to the list...if so I would love if you would leave a comment and share!

So....here is my list of crazy things that have actually come out of my mouth in just the last lets say, two months...ENJOY!

*Stop licking the TV Caden

*That's not poop honey, it's a raisin

*Caden! Stop walking with your eyes closed!

*Quit wiping your boogers on the window!

*Come here and let me smell your booty

*No, we don't wear boots in the bathtub

*Put the dog poop down!

*Quit flushing the toilet Caden!

*Stop spinning in circles with the blanket on your head!

*Quit pulling on your pee pee

*Get your mouth off the toilet seat!

*STOP putting things in the toilet!!

*No more shoving things in the dog's mouth Caden!

*DO NOT eat that bug!

*No drinking the dog's water!

*If you flush that toilet ONE MORE TIME....


Never a dull moment my love....and I'm sure it will get even more fun. I'm looking forward to every moment. I love you munchkin and I miss you already....come cuddle with me in the morning.....

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

A's Mom said...

What's really sad is that I've said almost all of those before. Must be a boy thing!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I guess I'll have to post more about the coupons and what I've found.