Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Cader Tater Tot

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Hello again my perfect little one!

Did you know that this is what your Nana calls you all the time? "Cader Tater Tot!" You are her little Tater Tot for sure! :)

We kinda had a rough night last night. You were up a good portion of the night with a fever and not feeling so good after your vaccinations yesterday. I knew that it would happen, but it's never easy getting little sleep. I'm so tired right now I don't know how I can even type, but what can I say.... you inspire me no matter what state I'm in. I'm so sorry you were not feeling well last night punkin'.... I just hated knowing that you were miserable. We cuddled up together and I helped you get through it.....Finally your fever broke and you were able to go back to sleep at 4:30. I thought for sure you would snooze through your regular waking time of 6:30, but boy was I wrong! I should have known....you're my clockwork baby!! How is it that EVERY morning you are awake within 5 minutes of 6:30? I mean, I'm not kidding! It's the same every morning! How do you do that??? If I needed to catch a plane and be up by that time, I wouldn't even set an alarm....I'm THAT confident that YOUR internal alarm would wake us just fine!! :) You're so cute....

So, since I was up most the night I had alot of time to think about alot of things, and I was thinking about all the people that I love in my life that you haven't met yet. I wanted to tell you a little about them and why I can't wait for you to meet them.

First of all....My best friend in the whole world lives in Colorado where your mommy grew up, and his name is Ian. I could go on and on all day long, and write for the rest of my life, and that wouldn't even come close to explaining how wonderful he is. If I could chose any man on this earth that I would want you to be most like, it would be Ian. He has been in my life for as long as I can remember, has been there for me....and has always remained that one person I would want by my side no matter what. You would love him....I know I do.

Of course you haven't met your Uncles yet! Uncle Joey and Uncle Matty!! We are going to see both of them next week and I just can't wait!!! We are going on your first plane ride from Nashville to San Diego, to Portland, and then back to Nashville. Whew! You are going to love flying little one...Travel is just in your blood!

Now, your Uncle Joey has been quite the "accident prone" guy most of his life, so don't be getting any bright ideas there! You know how your mom gets when you are in pain! I'll be completely gray by the time you are four if you take after him! He is very adventurous and always seems to know how to fix anything. He's definately the kind of guy that you want to take with you everywhere you go in case anything happens. Joey is just Joey, and I love him so much. He is going to think you are amazing! He can't wait to show you all sorts of "cool" things. You two will have lots of fun...

Your Uncle Matty is the golfer uncle. He LOVES to golf, and is very good at it. I'm sure that he will teach you how to play some day! Maybe when you're about two? Matty is very interesting in his quiet way. We have a fun time together,and I just love him so much! He is definately excited about you coming! He always wants me to send pictures of you to his phone!

There are so many other people that I can't wait for you to meet....they are all so wonderful in their own ways...but I have to mention one more. My Aunt Jo Ann....so I guess she would be your great Aunt? She is my favorite..... You will absoulutely LOVE her!!!!!! She is soooooo soooo funny, and amazing, and just plain wonderful to be around! She can just make any experience the most memorable, and not many people can do that. She is such a special woman, one I look up to, and I always have the best time when she is around She definately makes me wish that our family was all closer. She is just going to eat you up when you see her! I think that she will be your favorite too... :)

I don't have time now to mention more people, but I'm so glad I have that problem! Not many people are blessed with as many wonderful friends and family as I am! Someday you will meet them all....


I'm exhausted so I am going to go take a quick nap now that you are asleep... I love you so much.....

Love, Mommy

No comments: