Monday, August 20, 2007

Need Rogaine?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hi my little baldy...

In huge news...You're losing your perfect, precious, beautiful hair! I can't believe it!! I can't believe how attached and in love with your sweet hair that I am! And to think that I wanted a bald baby! Your hair has been one my favorite little things about you....I never know what its going to do from one day to the next and I've loved every precious hair on your head. I wonder how its going to grow back...the same color? Curlier? Another wonderful thing that I'll get to look forward to! You look like a little old man now starting to bald....I'ts soooo cute!

I just found out today that I can't have my other surgery for another two or three months. I am so disappointed. I'm so tired of not feeling like myself. Thank God I have you! I sure am in love with you, and you sure are in love with me. Right now I am feeling like I could just crawl in bed and stay there for a while, but then I am faced with the reality that those days are over for me. You are the best reason for me to put on my happy face and continue to push through every day. Thanks sweetheart.

And may I say, you certainly are adjusting nicely to life on the outside (which makes it sound like you just recently were released from prison. :) You are starting to understand things like getting dressed, the necessity of diaper changes, that it will always be cold when you get out of the tub, that sometimes you just HAVE to wait for a bottle, that eventually your eyes will adjust to the light, that naps are good things and that night-night time is actually a fun thing. You are understanding that your hands are for holding things, as well as gnawing on, and that Mommy is the funnies person in the world. I hope someday you understand that being on your stomach can be a fun thing! Boy do you still hate it!! You whine like a big baby! Oh---you ARE one!! :) I think you really like being read to, and are always pretty self-content. You have a special fondness for your little monkey, and you love to hold on to a blanket already. I think that you are going to be a "woobie" boy. How sweet will that be? Your uncle Joey had a woobie that he loved too...

Well, we're almost packed for your first plane ride on Wednesday...I can't wait for you to meet your uncles! I can't believe how many more things that I have to pack for you little one. You require alot more than even me!! I hope we can manage all this you and me...It's alot for your mommy to juggle on her own! You, the suitcase, stroller, carseat and diaper bag. Whew! I'm worn out just thinking about it! We'll see if I get the title "Super Mom" after this trip! :)

I'm absolutely exhausted so I will say goodnight for now... I love you, I love you, I love you.

Love, Mommy

No comments: