Saturday, December 15, 2007

EIGHT Months!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you, Happy Eight Month Birthday to my perfect little guy....Happy Birthday to you!!! Oh my gosh you are EIGHT months old!!! Aww....... My little baby is growing up so fast..... Every month I can't believe how much bigger you are getting, how many changes you are going through, and how much more in love with you I grow. I have truly never been more in awe of any single human being. you make my life worth living.

You are so full of energy. You rarely stop moving. It is so interesting how being a mommy changes one’s perspective. I was trying to feed you the other day, (which is a whole blog in itself...dear GOD!) and we were doing fairly well until you spotted this bird outside the window hopping around on the patio table. You were so enthralled with this tiny black bird with wild white specks all over his body... just staring at your new little buddy, taking in its every movement. I couldn’t get you to open your mouth if I had a crowbar, so eventually I just gave up and watched the bird with you. It was interesting to think about how many little amazing opportunities I miss in the name of getting something done. We watched that silly bird hop around and do it's thing... It was sweet in some strange way, and not something I can remember doing in recent memory. Your raw enthusiasm for every little thing slows me down, and I like it.

In development news, you still are my little "toothless wonder"..... I just can't believe you still have no teeth! It's amazing!! Just when I think it's going to happen I am fooled! You can definitely sing the song "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth! :) That's ok my little muchkin....you take all the time you want... :)

You are SOOOOO close to crawling. It will definitely be ANY second now. You roll around the room, spin in circles on your stomach, and now you scoot backwards like a little crawfish or lobster. You are figuring it out....It's just a matter of time! I think Christmas will bring a fast crawler. I swear, once you figure it out it is ALL over. You are going to be speedy gonzales, I know it. You may just decide to skip crawling all together and just start walking! That is not entirely impossible!!

You are constantly talking....Mamamamama, Babababababa, Bowowowowowow, Nananananana, Nite nite nite nite, hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, SOOOOO LOUD all the time. It's so cute. You are also a having a kick doing your little "fake cough". Uh, uh, uh, uh,,,,,, ALL the time!! It's your way to get attention and you think it's soooo funny. Geez little man, you are silly!!

Ok, so mommy is too tired now to even keep her eyes open, but she will write more tomorrow. I love you, and I'm so glad you are mine..... Happy Birthday my life...

Love, Mommy

No comments: