Thursday, April 24, 2008

Walking, Walking, Walking!!!

Hi my little walker,

I have been so busy I haven't even documented how you are a walking boy!! Oh my gosh you are WALKING!....and walking and walking and walking.... :) This is now your preferred method of travel...and you are the CUTEST little walkin' dude ever. You look like a little drunk man wobbling around. So funny....and so adorable...:)

I had never encouraged you to walk,EVER, cause I knew my days of you staying put were numbered, but when your nana came to visit the beginning of April, she did her best to get you to take some steps and boy did she ever succeed!! Your first few steps happened on April 4th, and each day following you took more and more steps, and got braver and braver. You seemed sooooo excited that you were actually walking on your own. You would just laugh and laugh as you were trucking along. What a joy to watch....and also a little scary knowing what I was up against now. I told your nana, "Thanks alot MOM!! You come here, teach Caden to walk and then LEAVE the next day!!" :)

It was exciting that you were walking by your 1st birthday. It's kinda fun not to have to worry about where I sit you down....that you can just follow my anywhere pretty quickly. Man, you are even trying to RUN now! You definitely are taking quite the falls lately because of it. Your body wants to get away from your feet! ) We took a video from the first couple days of you taking your first steps.... I'll take another one soon to show how much you have improved!!



Keep on truckin buddy, you are doing such a good job and I am so proud of all the learning and growing that you are doing. You are the love of my life.....

Love, Mommy

No comments: