Thursday, April 24, 2008

Your Girlfriend's Party!

So your first love, Aria, turned one on April 4? or 6? Oh shoot, I can't remember!! :) We went to her little birthday party that weekend and you got to play with your friends again! Woo hoo! It's been so fun watching you and Alex and Aria growing up together.....you guys are quite the trio! Aria's mom Julie did such a great job with everything, just like Alex's mom did, and it was just nice to hang out and enjoy every one's company. I feel like I didn't get to talk very much to people at YOUR party cause there were just too many and it was so crowded. I feel like I missed out on conversations and just people in general. Oh well, it was still wonderful! :)

Anyway, you all played nicely and were OBSESSED with the magnets on the refrigerator. You were all throwing them off and putting them back on, however you were PITCHING them halfway across the room!! Holy cow, I'm not kidding you but we were amazed at how strong that arm of yours was! You were seriously FLINGING those magnets as hard and as far as you could. Good grief child! You could have taken someones eye out! :) Ironically, our neighbors gave you those same magnets for your birthday, so now you can have big "tossing time" in the comfort of our own home.




I have to say, out of the three of you kiddos, Aria had the best CAKE pictures ever. Her frosting was bright pink and purple and boy did she ever smear that stuff all over her beautiful little face. It was the most precious thing ever!! She made me really look forward to your time...







We tried getting another pic of the three of you but it is getting harder and harder as the months go by. You guys don't want to sit still for one second...always gotta be going, going, going.... This is what we captured





Happy Birthday Aria!! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, thank you for this sweet post. I love the picture of Aria and Caden together. I didn't have that one. Birthday was April 4. Hope we can get together soon...I want to get Caden his gift and catch up. :)