Tuesday, October 21, 2008

18 Months cont...

Hi sweetness,

Just a quick note to share your 18 month stats since we hadn't been to the doctor yet when I wrote your 18 month blog. You have grown an inch and a half since our last visit at 15 months and weigh almost 2 pounds heavier! You are now 32 1/2 inches tall weigh in at 24 pounds 10 ounces!!! Woo hoo! My growing boy....

I am however a little frustrated as ALL the winter clothes I bought you (18-24 months) are WAY too big. GREAT....now what? You have until now remained consistent with your age and clothes size. Not now! I actually pulled out your 6-12 month box and tried on some pants that you were wearing all last winter and they FIT. A tiny bit short, but perfect everywhere else. LOVELY. Would have been perfect had I not bought a whole new wardrobe about 2 months ago! Those will have to do until I get some pants that are 12-18 months I guess.....sheesh. It's just so hard to know ahead of time what you little boogers will be wearing. Oh well.....

Ok, gotta go pick you up! Love you!

Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Daniel said...

This phase will end all too soon, and then your heart will break when you look back and read all the cuteness and he will be reading and writing and doing math and wanting to watch big boy cartoons and wear big boy clothes and you will just ache for him to let you hold him just once more and fall asleep in your arms :o(.... now I need to get some tissue *sigh*.
I would love to hear those letters. I imagine they are some intense reading. I remember aching when I thought about how much I missed you when we first moved! Funny. I will enjoy the car for you, come and I'll take you for a ride :o)

Anonymous said...

hi, Tiffany i´m reading some letters and watching some videos from your baby, and they´re so good!!. Youre a great mom and your baby its soooo beautiful =).,
i send u hugs & kisses for all your family.
And i hope to see u the next year.

PD. oohhh... remember that my english it´s not good.. jajaja

XOXO Marcela (Jorge Carlo´s girlfriend)