Saturday, October 18, 2008

You've Got Mail!

Hi my precious,

You are sleeping now...as you usually are when I am writing you. If I tried to do this when you were awake you would be crawling all over me and my laptop. You definitely want my undivided attention while you are awake!

So I think I've mentioned before how much you LOVE the mailman. You hear the mail truck before it even gets to our street and start freaking out you are so excited. You immediately head to the door and want to greet our mailman "BEAR" as he is called. (One day I just had to ask him his name since we see him everyday. He has a big beard so that is what people call him.) He says " I have NEVER had anyone sooooooo excited to see my everyday! It makes me feel so good.....I know as I turn down your street that someone is waiting for me." Aw.........how cute is that!!!! You stand on the curb watching him inch down the street and you start waving frantically at him when he is about two houses away. Every day it is so cute. I just can't get enough.

So.....the other day I decided to get a picture of you with "your mailman." :) I will never get tired of your sweet cuteness. Thank you for making every day so special for me. I love you....

Love, Mommy


1 comment:

Daniel said...

That is adorable. This kid has a gift for loving on others.... He is really adorable. you are so blessed Tiff. Love it.
Heather B.