Sunday, April 4, 2010

I want BOY cheese sandwiches!!

Hi my sweetness,

Today is Easter and what a wonderful day it was! I will write all about it tomorrow and post pictures from your Easter egg hunt fun....Tonight I just wanted to write a quick little bit about all of the funny things that you have said lately. I could just die laughing right now....you are one HILARIOUS almost 3 year old!! I mean seriously...you keep us laughing constantly. I adore that cute brain of yours...

Just in this last month you have really expanded your vocabulary and sentence structures....it is amazing and fun to see and hear what you are learning. You blow us away kiddo! I love working with you...So here is a sampling of the things you have said lately. :) Kids DO say the darndest things!

I was making grilled cheese sandwiches for you, which you absolutely LOVE. I couldn’t figure out why you kept looking at it and whining. Finally I asked you what the HECK your problem was, and you said "I don’t want GIRL cheese sandwiches....I want BOY cheese sandwiches!" Aw......my heart became a cheese sandwich right then and there....

Another cute thing you have said recently was one afternoon after I had made some egg salad. You went to throw something away in the trashcan and the eggs I had cracked were sitting there right on top of the trash. You screamed "Mommy, mommy! The eggs are hatching!"

Another favorite thing of ours that you have said was when we were flying to Mexico this last trip. You were soooo excited to be on that plane and as we were getting ready to take off you said quite LOUDLY and EXCITEDLY "Our plane, go UP in the sky and then CAAARRRASH!!!" I also said kinda loudly, cause people were staring, that "No honey, the plane does not go crash" Lord help me... :)

One day while you were hanging out on the toilet waiting for....well...you know.. :) you said "Mommy, a tiger lives in the potty in the hole and he likes to bite my P.U." hehehehehehe....ok then!!

Just this weekend you informed your Aunt Heather that the scratch on your leg, caused by a stick, was where a SHARK bit you.

In a PUBLIC bathroom the other day, as I was sitting down to PEE...you said LOUDLY "Mommy...you are going P.U.! Good girl!" (You always think that when I sit down as you only sit when you are going P.U.)


And one of my favorites.....I asked you the other morning how you slept and you said "In my bed!" Sooooo funny....

Keep up the silly and cute sayings my precious.....you melt my heart every day. I am so glad that I get the honor and privilege to stay home with you every day. I would sure hate to miss one moment....I love you my silly boy!!!

Love, Mommy



How did you sleep? In my bed silly

No comments: