Tuesday, February 12, 2008

As If I Don't Have ENOUGH On My Plate already??

So yeah....I'm already stressed to the max on a normal day...not in a particularly BAD way...just always sooo busy, and never having time to just sit down and relax, and now I'm about to experience the wonderful world of PUPPIES yet again! YEP! Oh yeah.... I couldn't afford to get Gabby fixed after the last batch, and so when Gabby went into heat, I seperated the two. I had put up a fence earlier in the year to keep the dogs off of most of the grass so that SOME could grow. It was a chicken wire type fence. Well DUMB ole me thought that this wonderful fence would do the trick just fine!! OH NO!!! Let me tell you....when a dog has his "mojo" running on full steam, there is alot that they can accomplish to get the deed done!! Even "hooking up" between the fence! Oh yes my friends! Isn't THAT just lovely??? I could have DIED.... SOOOOOO...... here I am now, just two months later, with a bitchy dog, that HATED the process the first time, about to pop any second. And when I say any second, I am seriously meaning ANY SECOND. She is moaning and growling at her belly.....Wow...I do remember a few times I wanted to growl at mine too! :) She is not a happy camper, and neither am I thinking about how much work it was the first go round..... Oh my GOSH I can't believe I have to do this again!!! This CANNOT and WILL not happen another time. Oh well.....We'll just have to make the best of it and enjoy those little cuties while we can. It will be cute to get some pictures with Caden. The first time he was only a few months old, so it was hard to do, but this time we should get some good shots. So if only for that, it may be worth it. :) I shot some video of Caden playing with the pregnant beast this morning. It's pretty cute. He loves to throw the ball over and over to Gabby...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok... so how am i going to get me one of these pups????