Monday, February 18, 2008

TEN Months!!!

Hey honey,

Ok, so I'm 3 days late writing this. What can I say...it's been a CRAZY week!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE TEN MONTHS OLD? Happy Birthday!!! Where is the time going? Seriously? I keep saying that every month, but now you are literally only TWO months away from being a year old and it just baffles me. Time has definitely never moved so quickly as it has since I have had you. And it just chokes me up.....I literally feel panicked at times when I see that you are growing so fast. I just want to freeze you right now. How could you possibly get any cuter? But then you do....and then I love you even more. Oh what fun there is to be had.... :)

You are seriously almost walking boo.... You hold on the the walls, the furniture, the railings, the dogs...anything you can find. You are becoming more brave, at times using only one finger to hold on to something as you reach and stretch for something else. I really think you could just let go, but you don't seem to trust yourself just yet. You'll get the hang of it soon....and trust me...I can wait!!! You're into so many things now as it is....I can't even imagine when you are walking around!!

You love to walk all over the place in your little walker. It's definitely your way of practicing, and you definitely have it down now! It's so cute how you get around.... You especially love to walk around the railing upstairs...and now you can cause your baby gate is successfully installed FINALLY!!! Thanks to Brian!! :)


I can't even begin to explain all the things that you get into and things you find amazing. Like I said before....toys seem to be something that is on hold right now. There are too many of "mommy's toys" that are much more interesting. I find you doing the funniest (sort of) things!! For instance.....this is what you like to do when I am trying to clean up your room or pick your clothes out for you...





This is what you like to do when I leave the room for 30 seconds..... there are about 50 of these kleenexes on the floor by the way.... you are FAST!


You really love to go into my room, open the top dresser of my nightstand, reach in and pull out anything you can and throw it on the floor. Over and over and over. You don't even look to see what it is....just grab it and throw it over your shoulder. It's the funniest thing, but so crazy too!! Not something I'm going to let you do much longer though...

You went to your first birthday party this week for your little friends Eli and Cooper a couple doors down. They turned two and had the sweetest little party with lots of little ones. You had your first little taste of frosting and you make the yuckiest face!! It was hilarious..... Not at ALL what I was expecting!! I mean, HELLO!! How could you have come from MY belly and NOT love sweets??? :) I'm sure that will change..... Here is a picture of your little buddies turning two...


You REALLY REALLY REALLY loved the balloons.......I cannot reiterate that enough. That was definitely the highlight of your day for sure.....



Your hand is much better.....I was finally able to take the bandages off and your blisters have come off too now....they look so sad, and it still makes me sad, but you seem completely oblivious so that is GREAT. I'm sure your fingers will be tender for awhile, but you will be just fine!! Thank GOD!!



Well my love, you're a busy man for 10 months and I'm so proud of everything that you have accomplished so far in your little life. You are one smart puppy! Ok, so it is after midnight and I'm so very sleepy.... Quit growing so fast and just know that every day I wake up and see your precious face is my favorite day ever. I love you with my life....

Love, Mommy

No comments: