Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ah.....Fall..... :)

Hi precious,

You are taking a nap so I thought I would sneak in a quick blog. I've been meaning to post these fall pictures of us that your nana took of us when she was here, but it has taken me forever! I wanted to get some "fall looking" pictures as it is my favorite time of the year. I just LOVE the fall. That crisp weather, perfect for a sweater..... GORGEOUS drives enjoying at all the brilliant shades of red, orange and yellow leaves on the trees.....an inate "need" to cuddle up on the couch with a cozy blanket and a book or a movie..... Hot chocolate....chili....wine with friends! I could go on and on......I think God was showing off when he created this season! To think that this is only a touch of what He is capable of creating? Wow...that's all I can say. Thank you God for giving us this beauty to behold!!! :) I am loving it!!

I wanted to get a picture of you playing in colorful leaves but I had to work the week they were most brilliant, and then it rained for days after that....now they are just bland color on the ground. Bummer! Next year.....we'll get some good ones then...which may be better anyway since it is sooo hard to get you to sit still for ONE second! Anyway, these pics turned out pretty well....Happy Fall my best little guy! Let's enjoy every second of it! I know I am so far!! I'll introduce you to your first Hot Chocolate soon....with marshmallows of course! Ok...you are waking up so I'll go get you and we'll bundle up and go for a walk! Can't wait to play with you!

Love, Mommy










No comments: