Saturday, November 15, 2008

Nineteen Months!!

Hi my little love,

I cannot believe it, but you are officially one month older than a year and a half. Nineteen months! Quit growing so fast!! Sheesh! I swear you keep getting cuter and cuter and cuter. I'm serious...I almost feel like my heart could burst when I look at you. I love you sooo much I can't stand it.

You are just changing all the time and I can't get over how super smart you are. I'm constantly testing you and asking you things, that you couldn't possibly know of course, to find out that you do! How is that possible?? Amazing....YOU my love, amaze me. :)

You absolutely LOVE Raisins right now....and when I say love....it just doesn't quite explain the obsession. :) Your little temper tantrums make us laugh soooo hard we almost want to purposely bring one on sometimes. (I'm doing a whole separate blog on that) :) You are trying so hard to say everything. You mimic everything we tell you to say, granted it is an extra consonant usually, but you try! It's adorable... You still LOVE to play with the dogs, hate to have your nose wiped and love fruit more than ever. I've finally found a kid's show you ADORE. Blue's Clues!!! You get sooo excited when the little songs play, and when it's "Mail Time" on the show, you go insane!! hehehe What is it with you and mail? I'm glad you like the show so much though...gives me a few min here and there to get some things done without you in tow. Thank God for Blue dogs! :)

We are all sick right now in this house. Yuck, yuck, yuck. Your nose won't stop running, and mine won't either....We actually went through a brand new box of Kleenex in one day. Who ever knew that our bodies could hold so much snot? So gross.... :)

So...in my state of sickness, I spent a good portion of the day on the couch feeling miserable. With your dad's help I was able to be a little creative while he played with you, and I came up with this movie of your life up until now. It took me hours...and lots of editing and guesswork, as I've never done this before, but I am in love with the results! Happy 19th month birthday my boo boo!

I love you with my life,
Love, Mommy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, you made me cry... Geez! Our babies are all grown up! They'll be driving and moving out soon and that makes me sad :( I love the video of Caden and the electric toothbrush! What a funny little face! Thanks for the memories!!!

Daniel said...

Beautiful!!!! Wow, I wish I had something like that for my guys! Priceless. You are going to be forever glad you took time to do that.

Amy Hale said...

I LOVED this Tiffy! You did such a great job editing all of these great clips together. He really HAS grown fast! And what a cutie he is at every stage but to really see how he has developed and learned how to walk and be more and more interactive is so wonderful! He is a beautiful boy!!

Erica said...

Well, if you were trying to make me cry... IT WORKED! He's gotten so big. I just love his guts! You did a really good job with that what a cool video for him to have. You're the best mommie ever!

Anonymous said...

Great video. Caden is the cutest little guy. He is growing so fast. We miss you guys.
Love you,
Uncle Joey and Aunt Desi :-)

Anonymous said...

Awh, what a cute lil' man :) Awesome video, you did a great job!

Kara

Anonymous said...

Tiffany wanny - this is beautiful! I wish I had time to do stuff like this for my kids!!! Caden will laugh his butt off when he sees this when he's older and maybe even shed a tear =-) it's good black mail for when he starts dating too!