Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy (Very Late) Halloween!!




Hello my little mariachi man,

GOSH I have been awful about writing lately!!! I am never usually this bad! It just has been soooo nutty lately, and since this crazy time change, and the fact that it has taken you FOREVER to adjust to it, it's been a tiring time. I'm always tired lately!

So Halloween was almost two weeks ago and I am only JUST now posting this site. Let me tell you my little man, you were the most perfect little trick or treater. Gosh you were adorable!!! Everyone was just DYING over your costume. Your daddy had the idea months before now of dressing you in a little mariachi outfit as you are half mexican, so our last trip there we found this little outfit and HAD to get it. My gosh, when we were in the store trying it on you, we were almost CRYING we were laughing so hard. You were just the cutest thing I had ever seen!!! We couldn't WAIT for Halloween.

So....armed with your Aunt Erica, Aunt Dana, Aunt Heather and your daddy and myself, we had a fun time walking your cute little self up and down our street collecting candy. It didn't take you long to realize what was happening, and what people were giving you, and you were actively taking part! You definitely tried to get more candy as much as you were able to!....which I didn't care as I would be eating most of it myself!! Thanks Caden! :)

We all had alot of fun getting ready too......I was supposed to be a Mexican Senorita, but turned out looking more like Elvira... :) Your daddy went as himself although we FORCED him to let us part his hair a little just to be funny. Your Aunt Erica was a cute cat, Dana was a singer from the eighties, and your Aunt Heather was a black man....We laughed til we cried. None of us EVER would have recognized her. HILARIOUS. We ended up having quite a few people over and had a great night. YOU were just the hit of the whole night and the whole street my dear. People were just absolutely in love. You couldn't have been more original or adorable. I'm so proud to be your mommy. I can't wait for more years to share this fun. Happy Halloween!!

Love, Mommy















No comments: