Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Caden Communication

My little Caden,

You are "snug as a bug in a rug" in your little crib right now and I'm missing your sweet little voice. You have been quite vocal lately....even more than usual. You say the funniest little things!! When you want something I ask you to say "please" first. I have no idea WHY, but your version of "please" is "BOP!!" So when I say "Caden, say please", then you say "Bop!" It is hilarious. You will come up to me, tug on my pants, point to something you want and say "BOP!" It doesn't even "sort of" sound like please, but it works! You are adorable... You say "ball", "car", "truck", "mama", "papa", "nana", "dada" and you JUST said your first Spanish word the other day! "Aqua!" Except it's more like "Awa" when you say it.... You are soooo smart!! You are definitely a little bi-lingual baby and I just think that is so awesome. Your daddy only speaks to you in Spanish, and I talk to you in English. No matter what either one of us says, you completely understand. That is just amazing.

Well I am too tired tonight to say much more, but just know that you are my favorite little man in the whole world and I am always loving you....every moment. Sleep tight my little love. See you in the morning!!

Love, Mommy

No comments: