Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Social Butterfly/Kissing Bandit


Hello my littlest guy,

Gosh it's been the longest ever since I've written. I hate, hate hate that. I've just been so sick from the injections that I started taking a week and a half ago and haven't had the energy to even type. I have to give myself a shot every other day so that I'll feel much better, but my body hasn't quite gotten used to it and has kept me feeling pretty awful. It's all good though...had my first good day yesterday, no nausea, and today seems to be the same. Thank GOD!! Woo hoo! :)

You, my little one, have been quite the little social guy as of late. Gosh you are so darn cute and you just woo everyone that comes in your path. Do you realize how many total strangers fall head over heels in love with you in a matter of moments? You just have this charm about you, and that cheesy grin that just makes people melt, including your momma! You LOVE people...always want to go say hello to everyone, and yes, offer them up kisses. You LOVE to kiss....everyone and everything. Even hugs too... It's absolutely precious.

The other day we were at the grocery store and we were checking out our groceries and there was a teenage boy bagging our groceries. You were mesmerized with him and them puckered up your lips and leaned forward towards him with your eyes shut (as you do.) He kinda looked at me and said..."uh...." I said, "He wants to kiss you, but you don't have to let him, it's ok." He said, "No, it's ok, I don't mind" and proceeded to let you kiss his cheek. It just made me giggle.... you are a total nut. But what can I say? So is your mommy...

You want to kiss ladies in line at the stores, the lady lifeguard at our pool (about 10 times), all our our friends, your little friends, the mailman,..... You are just quite the loving little guy, and I'm happy for that. If only we as adults could be so vulnerable and loving to others. I wonder how many people we meet randomly throughout our day could just use a hug from someone or a kiss on the cheek? That can make someones day..... I hope you never run out of kisses and hugs my dear. I know I never will for you!!!

I love you,
Love, Mommy

No comments: