Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Some People Just Never Grow Up

Hello my little love,

I'm laughing even as I start typing this because I know what I'm about to put on here and sometimes I can't believe how stupid I am....AND my friends....hehehe... We are so ridiculous. I wouldn't trade that for the world though. I am thankful for my ability to still be a total goofball, and even more thankful that I have loony friends as well to partake in the goofiness. These are the things that make my heart smile. Boring is definitely not my life...that's for sure! So....I just wanted to share some of the goofiness...with one of my goofiest friends, your Aunt Erica!!

As most people know, Erica is just a tiny little thing just shy of 5 foot so we took advantage of that smallness and had a little fun yesterday.... Here is Erica experiencing what it is like to be CADEN!!!


You love eating in your highchair....



and so does Erica!!!






You LOVE to ride in your little red car....



And so did Erica!!





Playing in your daddy's car is sooo much fun for you...



and it is for Erica too!!






You like being pushed around in your stroller.....



but not as much as Aunt Erica!!







Your car seat is pretty comfortable for you....



and even more so for Erica!






You know how much you like to brush your teeth?



Well so does Erica!





Sitting in your little blue chair and watching your kid's shows is one of your favorite things to do....



Erica decided that she likes it a lot too....






Your favorite sleeping position...



I don't even know what to type here I'm laughing too hard...






Remember playing in the dryer?



Yes, we actually went there.... :)





Here is Erica in the place I send you for "time out".... I don't have an actual picture of you yet, but I think it would look something like this...







And lastly, Erica has always loved your picture in the middle of the highway and wanted one of her too....hey, our street had to do... :)





No, your mommy and her friends don't have fun.....nope...

I love you,

Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That girl may look a lot like me... but she's not half as fun as I am!! I love you Caden. Thanks for letting me play in your toys! Feel free to push me in your stroller anytime. And I HATED that time out thing. I know what you mean!

Love, Aunt Erica

Ann @TheAssetEdge said...

Your pictures made me laugh!
What fun memories
:)