Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mow, Mow, Mow your lawn!!

Hi my precious,

You are at your Mother's Day Out Program right now and I am missing you! You seem to have a great time there but I always try and be the first mom there to pick you up so you don't feel like you're waiting. Plus I just miss you!

I have to share some pictures that I took last weekend that just make me laugh and that are so YOU. I think I've mentioned before that one of your obsessions is watching people mow their yards. You will sit still for 15 minutes just mesmerized by a neighbor mowing their grass. It just fascinates you. So funny.... Anyway, I was in the garage piddling around getting ready for the garage sale and you were on the front porch watching your daddy mow the front yard. Next thing I know I look out and see THIS...







Oh my gosh....too funny! Your daddy said that you came off the porch as he was mowing and you wanted to hold his hand and want next to him. That was too dangerous so he just picked you up. When you he tried to set you down on the porch the next go round, you just sobbed, so he just kept carrying you, mowing with one hand, and you as happy as can be. It's the little things. :)

He needed to mow the backyard and I remembered the little hiking backpack that I bought at a yard sale last year so we decided to strap you in!! What a sight that must have been for the neighbors to see! You were in heaven though....





I hope you like mowing this much when you're a teenager! If not, I have proof!!! I love you my bestest...going to leave now to pick you up!!! Maybe we'll get the weed whacker out later... :)

Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!

Anonymous said...

what a great daddy!!!