Friday, November 2, 2007

Growing and Growing....

Hey my little man,

My gosh, you are just growing right in front of my eyes....every day I notice different things. How is that possible? Every morning I go and get you out of your crib I SWEAR you are bigger. It is so exciting, but mostly it just chokes me up cause I'm afraid that my time with you is moving too quickly. I don't EVER want it to end. The thing that makes me so sad sometimes is that you aren't going to remember some of the best times of our lives...one of the best times of your mommy's life for sure. Right now, with you. We have SO much fun, and you are SO happy, yet you won't remember it at all, and that makes me sad. Silly I know.... It's been so much fun documenting exactly when in your life you are doing all these silly things. I just adore you and want you to know why. I’ve never known a more endearing individual… Yesterday I was thinking that it is too bad that I have to be your mom because I could so easily be your very dearest friend. (that sounds wrong cause being your mom is my favorite thing in this world, but I hope you know what I mean someday) You are cool and spunky and funny and intense and smart and gorgeous. Hopefully we will figure out our way in this life so that we can successfully navigate the mother/son relationship and come out as wonderful friends on the other side. That would be my wish. So there you go.

Anyway, I captured a few videos with my camera yesterday...one of you eating, (too cute) and one of you flipping over from your back to your stomach, which you do with a vengeance now! I can't KEEP you on your back now! It takes you about 10 seconds and Whala!!!! you are on your stomach. Of course when you knew I was filming you it took you forever to do what I wanted, but eventually it happened.






Ok, it's 1:30 in the morning and I am too exhausted to write anymore. I miss you so much right now I feel like I want to go scoop you up out of your crib and bring you to bed with me just so I can hear you breath and smell your sweet skin. Quit growing so fast.....just take it down a notch will ya? :) I love you

Love, Mommy

No comments: