Sunday, November 4, 2007

Random Things About Your Mommy

Hi Punkin!

I stumbled across one of these "About Me" Lists. I've always thought they were a little corny, and took forever to fill out, so I only did them once in awhile, but I also thought they were kinda neat for getting to know random things about someone that you wouldn't particularly know otherwise. So....I'm filling one out... Maybe you'll learn a little something about me that you might find interesting. Who knows, maybe we'll end up having a lot of the same likes and dislikes! So....here goes your corny mom!

1. FIRST NAME? Tiffany

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, my mom was actually going to name me Tamara right up until the end when she heard my name and loved it....so...Tamara became Tiffany!

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Oh gosh, do I really have to answer that? A few days ago. I was having one of those overwhelming weeks where everything went wrong... broke my camera, dropped my phone in the toilet, car battery went dead and I had to get a locksmith to get my keys out of my car cause were locked inside since I have the "keyless entry." Left my phone charger at my mom's house, my car charger stopped working, so I had no cell phone AGAIN... I'll stop there, but can you see why I cried? I swear, when it rains it pours...

4. WHAT DID YOU LAST LAUGH AT? Caden screaming laughing while I was on the phone with a client. (She was laughing too...)

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Hmmm...I guess turkey. Although I really like pastrami too! :)

6. KIDS? The best one EVER!!!! Caden Alexander!

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Uh YES!!! Never a dull moment baby!! :)

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes I do....online and on paper. (Where do I find the time I say again? )

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? NO....NEVER!!! Hehehehe :)

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope! Those suckers are gone!!

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Um.......mixed emotions about that one. I'm more inclined to sky dive (which I have done already) than to bungee. I just don't really trust those things. It's not about the height issue or being afraid....just the trust of those contraptions.

12.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oh Man!!! I'm supposed to choose?? How am I supposed to do that? I LOVE cereal!! And many different kinds! Ok...I'll do top three...which is so hard to do... Always loved Crunch Berries or Captain Crunch since I was a kid even though they scrape the heck out of the top of my mouth. :) Lucky Charms is....mmmm....yummy. Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Frosted Mini Wheats....YUM! Oh gosh, I could go on forever. I better stop. :)

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Again....why would anything think that I could possibly have a favorite? Can I just say "All of them?" :) Ok...love the candy bar Skor...anything that has chocolate and toffee! I love Skittles and Butterfingers and peanut M&M's. Just candy in general!

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG, MORALLY AND MENTALLY? Sometimes I feel I'm not, cause life can be so difficult and drag you down, but I know that I am. My friends and family remind me of that fact all the time. Thanks guys..... I love you for reminding me of that. :)

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint Chocolate Chip. See? I did good! I picked just one! :)

16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their character.

17. RED OR PINK? Pink

18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My shoulders/arms? I feel like I look too muscular or big.... I'm envious of those women with dainty little shoulders and arms.....I look like incredible hulk woman or something! :)

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My best friend Ian. More than I can even express.

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black Pants and barefoot baby! I hate wearing shoes if I don't have to....

22. THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Scrambled eggs and toast! Right after church.....

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The TV is on to a movie called Crimson Tide....I'm sort of watching the movie while I'm getting things done.

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? If I were a crayon? Who comes up with these questions? Well, hypothetically if I were a crayon I guess I would want to be that periwinkle color. I always liked that color.

25. FAVORITE SMELL? Caden's freshly lotioned up skin.....mmmmm....the best smell ever. I also love the smell of rain, suntan lotion and dryer sheets.

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My brother Joey! He called to tell me he was coming to Colorado for Christmas this year!!!! I am soooo excited! We haven't seen him for Christmas for about five years, and this will be Caden's first Christmas, so it will be extra special!! Yay!

27. WHO WAS THE FIRST PERSON YOU TALKED TO TODAY? Erica....I was calling to make sure she remembered daylight savings time and not to be early to church! :)

28. FAVORITE DRINK? Well, I love Coke. Or should I say I'm a little addicted? I need to usually have at least one a day....that's better than the 12 pack a day I used to drink when I was performing in Branson!! So coke is a necessity....and I also love Root Beer!! Strawberry Limeades from Sonic are a definite favorite along with the Red Wine!

29. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Baseball

30. HAIR COLOR? Well, until 2 months ago I was a blonde, but now I am a "brownie!" :)

31. EYE COLOR? Blue..... Thanks mom and dad! :)

32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes....unfortunately....

33. FAVORITE FOOD? Yeah RIGHT!!! Definitely can't answer this!! I can count on ONE hand the things I DONT like. I love everything! LOVE Mexican, Chinese, Italian, Thai......I could go on and on.

34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scary movies with happy endings....how about that?

35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Fracture with Anthony Hopkins... (love him) I like it alot...

36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING: Cream colored

37. SUMMER OR WINTER? I like every season for different reasons!! Ok....how about Summer for the most part, but then I need a little winter too??? I love my Colorado trips to get to snow ski and just enjoy the cold??

38. HUGS OR KISSES? BOTH!!!! One without the other would somehow be lacking?

39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Carrot Cake!....and a million others!!

40. DO YOU HAVE PETS? Yes! Two beautiful yellow Labs named "Gabby" and "Max"....I'm excited for when Caden gets bigger...I think "Max" is going to be his best buddy.

41. MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT? Oh gosh, we won't even go there, but let me just say that it was caught on video in front of hundreds of people and I will never live it down for the rest of my life if my friends and family have anything to do with it!! :) I pretty much embarrass myself all the time, but hey, at least I can laugh at myself even harder than others!!

42. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I just finished The Red Tent and it was awesome...now I'm reading "Eat Pray Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert.

43. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one....I use a laptop.

44. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? A Gilmore Girls that I taped earlier, and a CSI.... I kinda half watch things as I do some work and write in my blog. :)

45. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Caden's laugh....Rustling of leaves, whistling wind, rain, thunderstorms, and laughter in general.

46. FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC? I am a variety girl....love pretty much everything except RAP and HEAVY METAL. Music is my great love....

47. FARTHEST AWAY YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Ceuta. A spanish province in North Africa. Unless Hawaii is further away?

48. WHEN WERE YOU BORN? April 9th, 1975

49. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Loveland, Colorado

50. DO YOU HAVE BROTHERS OR SISTERS? I have two brothers, two step-brothers and now I have two step-sisters!


Whew!! I do these things WHY?? :) I hope you don't think I'm too silly! I can't help it. Your mom is a total goofball, and always will be. I promise your life won't be boring in any way! Anyway.... I'm off to go make you some baby food for the next month or so!! You are sleeping now and will be awake soon so I had better get a head start steaming some of these veggies!! I love you so much!!

Love, Mommy


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About # 18, I love your arms. I think you look strong and beautiful. I have been weight lifting for years trying to get those arms and almost had them when I delivered Wesley. Then they told me not to weight lift for at least 6 weeks and now they are blah again.
Niki B