Monday, November 19, 2007

Teething Time!! :(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hey my little guy,

I do believe you are officially "teething." Poor little fella....While you are constantly the happiest baby on the planet, today you were all out of sorts. I immediately seemed to know why as you were just holding your mouth funny and drooling an extra amount. I never thought I would have a clue when it was happening, but I swear you are an open book to me....I love that! I feel your gums every single day wondering when those pearly whites are going to make their grand appearance, and today when I felt, your bottom gums were definitely swollen. No wonder you were a "whiney woo" today! Poor baby..... Nothing completely satisfied you, and I hated the helpless feeling that I had. When I put you to sleep tonight you just cried the saddest cry.....First of all, you NEVER cry when i put you to bed, and if you ever DO cry, it's not "sad" like that. You might as well have put a knife through me little man! Please don't ever cry like that again! I could tell you were hurting so I gave you some tylenol....It didn't take long and you were out....Poor, poor baby.

If I had any nervousness about our flights to North Dakota tomorrow, they are definitely compounded now by this new "teething thing." Oh gosh, PLEASE be ok tomorrow.... Just be your normal, happy self! I'm dreading the day, but just praying that all will go smoothly and you will either be alert and happy, or sleeping. We're going to see your Grampa's side of the family!!! Yay!!! We are going to have sooo much fun!! You are going to get sooo much loving this week, and your mommy is probably going to gain about 10 pounds this trip with all the yummy food I know I'm going to eat!! Just great.....:) I'm going to feed you alot of new things this week too.....It should be fun to watch!!

Well, mommy is tired...it's been a busy week. I will write more in North Dakota... Sleep well my baby and please feel better tomorrow!!! I love you so much!!!

Love, Mommy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: