Sunday, January 27, 2008

Baseball Maybe?

My dear little man,

So....you are quite a little stinker at your little Mothers Day Out apparantly. The ladies that watch you were telling me that when they put you down to sleep they heard this "PING!" and didn't know what in the world it could be. Well, you had pitched your pacifier out of your crib and hit the crib next to yours. They were quite surprised, picked it up and gave it back to you. One minute later, "PING!" You hit it again. Let me clarify...this other crib was about 3 feet away. You were not just dropping your paci, you were PITCHING it. They said this went on about 6 times until you finally fell asleep. They said it was a game with you.... You are too funny. You've got quite an arm apparantly!! I see that more and more as you play with balls.....you LOVE balls. Your dad bought a big bag of 100 balls for you at Walmart and boy do you love them! You already really seem to get the concept of catching a ball and throwing it back. It amazes me. What are you going to love to play? Tennis like your daddy? Baseball? Football? Soccer? Basketball? I'm so interested to find out.

You have taken to yelling after dinner. You are a successful little eater, but as soon as you are done you just start hollering. I can’t imagine what brings that on and I don’t know what to do,as you're not upset, so most of the time I just start yelling with you. As the saying goes, if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. You think it’s pretty amusing when we’re in chorus. Maybe since you hum all the way through eating, you are just predisposed to hum louder upon completion. I do sometimes hope that you will not hum your way through all the many meals of your life. And, I hope you don’t expect me to yell with you when we are out in public. Some things are for home life only. :)

In other news, you have mastered the High Five!! Your daddy taught you that and you are quite the pro now. You get completely amused too..... It's so cute!!

I have always sung the song "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands" and the other day you actually started clapping yourself just like me!!! It was the cutest thing ever. I caught it on tape and this is one of my favorite videos so far....Here it is!!



You have been sick these past few days...not really sick, just your first good bout of congestion. You sound awful and your nose won't stop running. Sleeping has been a little more difficult during this time and your crying has broken my heart. I can't wait til this clears up. I've been sick too and it hasn't helped one bit. We'll get better soon. I love you my boo boo. So much my heart aches.....
Feel better little one

Love, Mommy
Love

No comments: