Monday, January 14, 2008

It's Official....You've Got Teeth!!!

My little man,

Your mommy has been soooooooo busy that she hasn't had time to write to you lately. I'm so sorry. I should never let anything stop me from doing what I love best...and thats writing to you...but life can be overwhelming at times...You'll learn that someday. Thank God that won't be for a very, very long time. I hope you get to be a "kid" for as long as possible.

Anyway....It's been almost two weeks now, but YOU have teeth!!!!!! Finally!!!! I noticed the first one for the very first time on New Year's Day. What a way to start the new year!! It is your bottom tooth....I could feel the corner poking through and I was so excited! Last week the one beside it started through too. So now you have TWO!! I haven't really gotten to see them though. Every once in awhile when you laugh really hard I can spot them briefly but you REFUSE to let me look at them. I try to move your lip to take a peek and you act like a mad cat just spitting and moaning away. Geez!! I just want to look for a second! It's HILARIOUS.... You DO NOT want me to take a peek at those things. What is it about trying to touch a childs mouth, nose, eyes??? You'd think you were trying to give them a shot or something!!!! My goodness!!! You are tooo funny.

You are still not crawling, but you manage to maneuver yourself around just fine by rolling and scooting. You really just want to walk. That seems to be ALL you can think about right now. I swear you are going to bypass the whole crawling thing and just take off any day now. You ALWAYS want to be standing. Always. You are probably standing a majority of your waking time now. I can't get you to sit anymore! I try to sit you down and you are as still as a board. I mean seriously,,,you wont bend. You spend alot of time holding on to the ottoman and playing with toys standing up. It's so funny, but frustrating at times when I just really need you to sit. Just take your time buddy! You'll be walking for many many years....Enjoy the time you don't have to!! :) Your mommy STILL prefers to sit on the floor sometimes. :)

You are talking more than ever, trying out all sorts of different sounds. It's just the cutest thing ever....Music to my ears. I just can't WAIT til I can actually carry on conversations with you. I can't even imagine all the adorable things that will come out of your mouth. I just know that I will be constantly laughing.... Not AT you.....just in joy of the cuteness of you. You are just too cute....and I can't imagine you being any cuter, but I know you will be!!

It's now almost midnight and I'm beat, but I have much more to add tomorrow!! I love you sweetheart. You are my world......

Love, Mommy

No comments: