Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My own little Seinfeld character

Hello my boo boo....

So pretty much from the beginning there has been one person that you have been compared to on a regular basis. Someone you resemble in a very specific way. A person that pretty much everyone is familiar with..... I'm not really sure why...maybe these pictures will shed some light? Hehehehe :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


I've got my own little KRAMER!! :) It's just been sooooo funny how many times I have heard that. Your hair is just famous my dear. Extremely famous. Always the first thing out of stranger's mouths..... "Look at that hair!!" It is just getting longer and longer and more out of control. I'm not quite sure what to do with it....but I adore it sooooo much :)

Photobucket

Well, my little "Kramer Caden"....I love you!!!!

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog cracked me up! I can totally relate... we call Brendan our little Kramer or our little Lyle Lovett because of his out of control hair! I don't understand why it's so long and curly on top and the sides and back are short. What the heck?!? Just like you, I can't bring myself to cut the top off even with the rest of it. I just think it's so adorable! By the way, Caden is getting cuter and cuter ever day! Love ya!!!