Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Watching him grow

for those of you subscribed you must hit the title to go to my site or you will miss the video.....


Today has had me a little choked up. My little guy is crawling!!!! Actually crawling!! Now that should invoke extreme excitement right??? Don't get me wrong....it has!!......I'm thrilled... You should see me cheering him on! I'm like my own cheerleading team rolled into one! (Now THAT'S a scary thought) :) It's just that I see him growing up even faster RIGHT before my eyes, learning more and more every day, and it just makes me tear up a little because I just don't want these moments to go away. They are too precious. HE is too precious. My gosh, his little butt in the air trying to move along the ground and crawl around it just the cutest thing I've ever seen. I mean seriously....it made me cry today!! He is just soooooo stinkin cute!! He just wants to do sooo much. I can just see it in his eyes....his brain just never stops workin overtime and his limbs follow suit. He is a busy boy. I'm in for a serious workout when he starts really booking it.

I just love that little man with every breath in my body and it scares me a little to think about not having him in this stage RIGHT NOW. How could I love him more? And then he grows, and I love him even more than the day before. How is that possible? My heart overflows..........and I'm already missing him tonight. I'm missing who he was today. And tomorrow night I will do the same.... Each day is a tiny little loss for the baby that he is becoming less of, and each day brings excitement for the little boy that he is slowly turning out to be. Oh the agony and joy of being a mother. It all finally makes sense.... Ok, so I'll stop being all sappy and emotional and show you all a video I took this morning of Caden crawling. He doesn't have it down to an art yet....he kinda does this little "hopping thing" (which of course melts me to the core) but a few more days and he'll be a pro!!

No comments: