Sunday, March 23, 2008

11 Months!, Easter, Puppies and Randomness!

Hello my little Easter Bunny!!

So my GOSH it's been forever since I've been able to get on this computer and write to you. I'ts been KILLING me!! Your mommy has just been really sick... I've had so much to write and I'm afraid that I've forgotten half of it which leaves me panicked cause I don't want to miss a single moment of your precious life. Well, I'm going to try my best. Well, March 15th you turned 11 months!!! ELEVEN MONTHS!! and now you're 1 week beyond that....oh my gosh I don't want you to be one!! Slow down boy!! Aaargh!! :) We went to your little friend Alex's birthday party and it was cute to see all you little ones playing and having you line up on the couch together. Soooo cute.




So Happy Easter baby!! It's your First Easter!! We were going to go to church this morning with Shawna and the boys, but because your mommy got really sick again, I ruined those plans. I'm so sorry! I want you to understand the importance of this day when you are a little older. I tried to explain it to you today... :) I did get some cute little Easter pictures of you though.....Your Gramma and Grampa sent you the cutest little Easter Basket with some fun eggs in it, and you have loved playing with them! Made for some cute pictures!!





So the puppies are now 5 weeks old today. They are soooo stinkin cute. I've sold three so far and people are calling every day, so I know they will all be gone by next weekend when everyone is coming to pick them up. I'm excited and sad at the same time! I tried to take some pictures with you and one of the pups and you were just not wanting ANYTHING to do with that puppy near you. I was so suprised....I thought for sure you would love it! You were not like that AT ALL. I still kinda tried to force a picture. Here is what I was able to do.... But first, a picture of all of them.







A few other cute pics....



The way you sleep is getting cuter and cuter these days....you are almost always on your stomach with your little booty sticking straight in the air. I got a picture of you recently and had to share. It's too cute for everyone not to see!! Every time I see you like this I just want to wake you up and hug you up real tight!! You are just simply adorable. I just don't know how to express it fully how much I adore you. Here is an example....


I know I've spoken many times of how you are getting into everything these days.... Well, I caught you on video going in to my bathroom when you didn't know I was looking.....this is what I witnessed...hehehe....


Check out this cute T-shirt I got you.....I just love it....



Well, your mommy's been really, really sick and just hasn't been her normal self. I'm so sorry munchkin. I've tried so hard to not change a thing so that you are oblivious to all this craziness around here lately, but I have had to be gone from you for doctor's appointments and ER visits. I hope you still know every second how much I miss you when I'm gone and how much I need you. I've had to have a nurse come to the house to give me IV Steriod treatments, and when I've been hooked up to the IV is when you seem to want me to hold you the most....I hate that!!! Hopefully this all will be over soon. I'ts so, so hard to be really sick when you have a little one. I want to be the best for you always....... This is why I haven't been able to write to you....I'm so sorry....I've wanted to... It will get better soon!!

I love you baby....

Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love how he cleaned out the drawer!!! And we really had a good laugh when he shut it!! Glad you are feeling better.

Love u,
Gramma & Grampa

Anonymous said...

You are to cute Caden!! I hope that body spray and lotion tasted good. Love you and miss you. I hope your mommy feels better.
Aunt Desi and Uncle Joey :-)