Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Alex!!

My sweetest little boy....

So your little best friend Alex just turned ONE yesterday!!! I just can't even believe it. How can time go so quickly???? It seems just like yesterday that his parents and me and your dad were in our childbirth class together learning all about the best ways to take care of you guys!! How could a year have gone by already?? Well, Alex's mom Tracie has become a great friend of mine and we have gotten you both together quite a bit over the year. It's been so much fun to see you both grow and change! He's your first little buddy!! :)Here are a few pictures of you two.....

This picture shows you on the far right and Alex is on the far left...



In this picture Tracie and I are holding you both in the back row....


This one we were at Opryland!!



This one is taken with your girlfriend Aria too.....(she's also in the first picture next to you!! :)


This was a trip we took to the zoo.....



Christmas time......



And yesterday at the Library for the puppet show and storytime!!





We've had some fun times with your litte birthday friend. I can't believe your turn is next and you'll be one too!! I asked Tracie if she was sad that Alex was turning one and she was definitely having a hard time with it. I knew she would cause every time that I think about you turning one I get sad!! I just don't want you to grow so quickly!! Just slow down a little why don't you??? :( I'm enjoying you too much!!

So funny story from yesterday....At the end of story time, all of the little boys and girls are allowed to go up by the stage for the last song. Well, you are always one of the first to get there....I have a hard time holding you back the whole show!! So you crawled right up there and stood up holding on to the stage. Well there was a two year old sitting next to you who had a pacifier in his mouth. Well you decided that you needed that paci in YOUR mouth so you went right for it, popped it out of his mouth with a loud "POP" and it was headed towards your own when I jumped in to intervene. Tracie and I were laughing so hard and I started videoing what happened right after that. I was laughing so hard the camera was shaking, but this is what I got on film..... :)



So Happy Birthday Alex!! We love you!!! And we can't wait to have more fun times with you!!

Goodnight my little one....I love you so much....don't turn one! Don't do it!! :)

Love, your Mommy

No comments: