Tuesday, March 25, 2008

7 Random Things

Ok, so I've been tagged for more random information. What good are all these tidbits of quirkiness? Have I got a file somewhere? :)

Seven More For The Random File



1. I sometimes drink milk straight from the jug. Yes, I do. But, only when there are no witnesses.

2. I am wierd about the minutes that I am allowed to wake up. I can only get up in 5 minute increments. For example: If I set the alarm for 8:20. I can only get out of bed when it is 8:20 or 8:25 or 8:30 or 8:35. If I miss the 8:30 mark, I CANNOT get up at 8:32....I need to wait until my 8:35 opportunity. I know....that is SOOOO wierd, and I don't even have an explanation for myself. What can I say? I'm an idiot! :) This rule has however been challenged many a time since Caden came along. I can't say I'm as much as an avid follower these days but the 5 min tug is always present!! (Maybe it's just my excuse for a few more minutes of shut-eye)

3. Apparantly, I tie my shoes like a total retard. Anyone who has ever witnessed me in the act has commented on how STRANGELY that I tie them! I guess I make it harder than it is.? I just say I make it more interesting... Dad...did you teach me how to tie my shoes or something?? Hehehehe....

4. I love Oreos, but I rarely eat them because I feel like all of that black gunk stays in my teeth for much longer than it should.

5. When I'm nervous or upset I chew my cuticles....not my nails...but the skin. Just lovely right? I HATE this habit of mine.

6. I Really, really, really love egg salad sandwiches. I put cilantro in it, sliced black olives, paprika and sliced avacado on the bread. Mmmmm mmmm mmmmmm!!!

7. I can't use a bath towel more than twice. Nope. No can do Even if I know it's not really dirty I have to get a clean one every other day. Doesn't help with the mounting laundry problem, but thats just the way it is!!

No comments: