Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The So So So Late Christmas Post

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I JUST FOUND THIS POST IN MY DRAFTS SECTION....it never posted!! I was late as it was, but sheesh!!!

Hi babylove,

Oh my GOSH I have been the WORST ever about writing! Holidays get so hectic as you will learn someday, and it takes all that I have out of me! I've wanted to write a million times but just haven't had the time.....So! We just got through with your second Christmas buddy! You were soooo cute.

We flew to Kansas for a few days to see your Nana, your Nana Nana, Papa Papa, Aunt Jo Ann, cousins Dawnie, Jennifer, their husbands and all the kiddos! It was soooooo good to see everyone again and we had a fun filled time for sure.....you had a blast hanging out with the kids and chasing the girls around! You were such a cutie...

Last year the only thing you cared about when it came to opening presents was just ripping some of the paper...this year, you enjoyed opening it, but then you were sooo excited about that first present that you could care less about opening any more!! hahaha Tooooo cute! :)

You got to play in a little snow this trip, ..the first time you'll remember, and it was really adorable because you hated to get any snow on your shoes. You wanted us to wipe it off every time....Very funny. Also....you slept in the closet on this trip! Yes.....your mommy put you in the closet. ;) It was empty so we padded it up and that was your little space...and boy did you love it! You were so excited and wanted to show me all the time that that was where you slept. It was your little fort! You did such a great job sleeping there....I was so proud of you....

We spent a good part of Christmas Day at the clubhouse in the neighborhood playing and swimming and eating wonderful food...it was great!! All in all, it was a great trip and I was just thrilled to see everyone. It was sooo pleasant to be with family. You were a doll on both flights and I couldn't have asked for more....Merry Christmas honey...a couple weeks late... :) I love you with my life....

Love, Mommy














No comments: