Wednesday, July 23, 2008

23 Pounds and Full of Energy!!

Hey munchkin,

Gosh I hate that I've gone a whole week without writing! It's just been so busy in our lives this summer. Some nights I can barely drag myself into bed much less write for awhile. I'm going to do better though...It's important to me for you to know what's going on in your little life and how much I love you through each stage! So, we had our 15 month appointment and you are officially 23 pounds and 31 inches tall! Exactly two pounds heavier and two inches taller than you were at 12 months. Growing and growing!! What fun it has been! You, little guy, may only be 23 pounds, but BOY do you have more energy than your mommy who is 126 pounds!!! GEEZ LOUISE!!! I am just amazed by you. You are non-stop around the clock.... :) You seriously do not sit still and you are always experimenting, becoming more and more daring, and doing some strange, strange things!! I followed you around today with the camera taking a few pictures to share about the quirky funny things you do. This is just in ONE day mind you! :) You love to "place" things in different places than they are originally intended. It's quite cute...you grab something, take off, and I can just see those wheels spinning trying to figure out where a good place for that item would be. Man I love you kid....you are too precious for words. Here are a few examples.... Yes, these are goggles stuck in the refrigerator door..... This is a "toy garden hoe" sticking out of my wine hutch...mmm hmm.... Um, this is the trashcan from my bathroom that I couldn't FIND when I went to throw something away...such a weird feeling... :) Anyway, after my hunt, I found it here in my bonus room up on your little piano balancing precariously....trash in it and all... LOVELY This is his little garden rake shoved next to the washing machine, which apparently is one of your favorite hiding places as we learned after hunting for the TV Remote for a couple weeks! So I have this shelf in my office with little baskets on it... And this is where I found a missing shoe..... I've mentioned many times how you like to throw things away, well this is one little car that breathed a sigh of relief! I laughed so hard when I saw this.... Needless to say, you keep me on my toes throughout the day and always keep me laughing. Never a dull moment with you my little one!! Thank you for making every day so very exciting and giving me a reason to wake up each and every morning. I literally miss you so much by the time I go to bed and can't wait to kiss your little face that next morning. You are loved, loved, loved!!! There is a little place here in Hendersonville that has a little water fountain area that kids go to play in...Your daddy and I took you there a couple days ago and you just absolutely loved it!! It was cute to see you playing...you just LOVE water now...I'm so glad!! Here are a few pics and a video!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I love the little car sticking out of the trash can, holding on for dear life!

Amy Hale said...

TOO funny!! He is clearly doing his best to outsmart Mommy in finding new and better places for things! :) I love this post - also the photos of him in the fountain and his little belly are great!!