Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cheap Printer Ink!


Ok, so I am officially taking part in a fun blog thing every Wednesday. Rocksinmydryer.com does something called "Works for me Wednesdays" where all the mommy bloggers give their helpful tips.

If you are like me, you go through plenty of printer ink and try to milk it as long as possible until you have to get a new cartridge since they charge you an ARM and a LEG for a cartridge! My gosh, they might as well ask for my firstborn! Sheesh! Well, at most Walgreens, you can take your empty ink cartridge in and they will refill it for TEN DOLLARS. Yes, you heard correctly! :) Beats 25 plus dollars! So far the quality has been great and my wallet is a little fatter...Nice!! So, next time you're low, don't cry too much, and take your booty to Walgreens! Hey, you can grab some fun candy while you're there.... Happy printing!!

4 comments:

Superchikk said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm pretty Type-A myself, and it seems to spill over into everything.

~ said...

I use Walgreens all the time for ink refills...and it sure does help! By the way, your little boy is PRECIOUS! Great pics.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know about this. Thanks for the tip. That is definitely a big savings!!

Anonymous said...

Really? I had no idea! I go there frequently to by the Wylers Light sugar free mixes for $1! lol