Thursday, July 31, 2008

Becoming Uncle Joey!!!

Oh gosh little one, you are scaring me lately!! I thought I told you a million times not to be like your Uncle Joey and it is looking like you are not listening too well!!!!! I can't handle it if you follow his path of hospital visits every few months with broken bones time and time again, stitches over and over, pins, fake parts, etc...AHHHHHH!!!! From the time your Uncle Joey learned to walk he was well known at our local hospital. That boy had no fear or filter of danger....poor little fella! Well, you are mirroring those things already and you're not even two!!! Great. You think that you can just climb up on anything, jump off anything and you literally have no thought about it whatsoever. I REALLY have to watch your little booty these days. Lord give me strength!!! I caught one example this morning on video. I was in the kitchen washing some dishes when all the sudden your head popped up over the counter on the other side. I was like..."What the....?" You had climbed up on your highchair all by yourself and you were quite proud. I ran and grabbed my camera hoping you could do it again for my video, and sure enough I witnessed you climbing up. I NEVER would have thought you could do that. Boy, you are silly silly silly, and keep me on my toes all day long!!!
Please don't hurt yourself too much little one. I'm not sure my heart could take it.. I love you with my life.....now slow down!!! Love, MOMMY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you have your hands full with Caden being a little climber. I think he will be a little Joey. :-) I hope you can skip the hospital trips. His growing up so fast. We miss you guys.

Uncle Joey and Aunt Desi :-)