Friday, August 22, 2008

Bring The Rain

I have spent the better part of last night and this past hour reading blog posts from Angie's Blog "Bring the Rain." Angie is married to Todd (singer for the Christian Band Selah) and they have 3 little girls. They live here in Nashville.. She got pregnant again with another little girl (Audrey Caroline) however things went very badly. This is her story....and boy is it a story.... I should be doing a million other things but I can't stop reading. Nothing that I have ever read has touched me so deeply and profoundly as her blog has. The pain she has suffered and the faith she endured through it all has been life changing for me. I have never been more moved...... She in on my favorite blog list on this site, but I had never gotten to read the whole story. I am including a video that is a MUST see....(it's about 20 minutes though, so save it for when you have time and when you can cry)

You can see the video HERE

She wrote a blogpost a couple days ago called Ever Sweeter and I just cried and cried....the one that made we absolutely WEEP was THIS post. I will never be the same. It's amazing how the story of this woman's struggle and faith has ministered to me like nothing else. I feel....I can't even explain....God definitely used this little girl to do many miracles.....I hope she touches your life as well. I wish I could share this blog to the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping us get the video out. I hope it will be encouraging to you and your readers.

We'll be keeping your family in our prayers.

Pete