Monday, August 4, 2008

Toothbrushes and Hospitals

Hi my precious,

Your mommy is back in the hospital AGAIN and missing you like crazy!!! I can't stand being away from you for a few hours and now it's been two days. I'm in Hermitage and you're in Hendersonville and I'm sad cause we are way to far away! I got to see you today for a couple hours and it made me so happy. You loved sitting in my hospital bed and playing with all the controls. You were even being a daredevil again....I'll show the video.











I swear you get cuter and cuter every day. Just two more days and I'll have you full time again. Hang in there munchkin. I love you tons, and miss you with my life.

So I'm been meaning to post this video for a few days. It shows your absolute OBSESSION for the electric toothbrush. You go crazy with your famous Caden face. Such excitement it just makes me laugh so hard.....you actually SHAKE with excitement!!! Too cute.... Anyway, since you love them so much, we bought you your own electric toothbrush. You actually are in LOVE and sit there and brush your teeth for 5 minutes. Adorable....









Good job with your brushing habits so far!! Keep it up!! I miss you so much, I'll post a few blogs here with some pictures I need to catch up on. Can't wait to wrap my arms around you....

Love Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is to cute! We love the toothbrush face.Thanks for always making us laugh so hard Caden. I hope you feel better :-( Miss you

Uncle Joey and Aunt Desi