Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random, Random, Random

Hi honey,

I'm hearing you right now talking loudly in your crib....you're SUPPOSED to be sleeping right now. Sometimes during naptime you play for awhile before you drift off...I guess that's just fine. :) This blog post is going to be totally random and will have no flow whatsoever....that's just my mood right now. I want to write and show pictures, I just don't want to piece it together in an organized way like I usually do. I'm too tired. :) Those Olympics about killed me as I stayed up too late every night watching. I'm so glad they are done. Since then we've stayed busy and your mommy is just pooped! :)

This is a cute picture I took of you, it reminds me of something your daddy says... Instead of asking "What did I do?" if I'm questioning him about something, he says "What I did?" In this picture its like you're saying "What I did?" Cute...


You are now officially crawling down multiple stairs backwards. You were able to go down one or two stairs, but when it came to the stairs in the house, you were still wanting to walk down forward, thus still creating a MAJOR safety issue. Now I don't have to worry near as much cause you're doing it right. Whew! It's amazing how much stress that takes off.


Gabby is having puppies AS I write...I just went and checked on her and the last count was EIGHT puppies!! Sheesh!! Crazy... I took a video of one being born. I'll have to post that later. Pretty fascinating stuff for sure....I'll have to take more pictures later too. That's another blog!

I took a video of you outside whining cause I wouldn't help you down the stairs. You can do it yourself but sometimes you just want me to help you and you get really whiny. Here's what you look like....child! :)


I love you I love you I love you....even though you were extra whiny today. :) See you in the morning my favoritest!!!

Love, Mommy

No comments: