Thursday, August 7, 2008

Diagnosis Schmosis....

I thought I knew what I was going to write in this post....a lot of positive thoughts and feel good writings,as I am doing pretty well considering, but now that I'm sitting down trying to see my computer screen through my foggy vision it's a little harder at this moment to be happy go lucky. I'm trying, cause gosh darn it, I refuse to go to that place. No moping for me.... I guess I can cut myself a little slack, I did just get diagnosed with MS yesterday, and it is scary even though I knew it was a great possibility, but I will NOT let this darn disease define who I am or what I am going to be able to do with my life. No way Jose`!!! Not THIS woman! This is just no room for it, so there!! I'm upset, but not defeated....concerned but not scared....and mostly, hopeful, not hopeless!!!

I am one lucky woman to have so many people in my life that have been praying for me through all this. I swear, I have never heard of someone with such support! Gosh I'm blessed....and now I at least know what I'm up against and can tackle this head on. So here I am, the SAME person, dealing with a little yuckiness like we all do from time to time. God is good, and I have faith that He has it all in control. If this is in His plan, then I am in..... :)

"I cast all my cares upon you
I lay all of my burdens down at your feet
and anytime I don't know what to do
I will cast all my cares upon you.."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you girl and I love your attitude...YOu are a strong woman and you have so many friends that love you... I am here with you evry step of the way!

Beth said...

We LOVE You!!!

I've always loved these scriptures. Our God is great God and He can do anything! You go girl!!! We are so proud of you.

PHILIPPIANS 1:6, 4:6-7, 13, 19

1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ
4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known unto God.
7: - And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
13: - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
19: - But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Loving you and lifting you up in prayer every day.

Beth & Dad

Anonymous said...

AND another big hug of love! I am so hoping and looking forward to seeing you. Everyone here asks about you and you know they pray for you. Jenny Lou was just by and said to send her love as well. Please remind me to tell you about whats going on with her as well. She has been through it recently too.

You know I love you Most! You are my favorite!

I will call you in a bit.

===JIM===

Anonymous said...

Dear Tiffany,
I know God is your source and I am very proud of your positive attitude. God can and will work through it.
I am praying for you, as I know the word says "By the stripes of Jesus we are healed".
Praise God and thank you Jesus.
You are loved and thanks for sharing so we can thank God for your healing.
With Much Love in Jesus,
Mark & Carol