Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Bit of Randomosity :)

I just came across this meme from another mommy blogger's site, so I thought it would be fun one to play. Here are the rules.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4. Write the sentence.. Book: The Shack by William P. Young. "It was then that he saw the bright red skid mark tracking his journey from point of impact to final destination."

2. What is the last thing you ate? A string cheese. :)

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Gossip Girl

4. Without looking, guess what time it is? 8:23

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?9:11 Darn darn darn! I'm usually better at that! My mom is the CHAMPION at that game... :)

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Some of my clocks ticking in the background and the sweet sound of silence. :)

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? About three hours ago. We went for a walk down the street with Caden in his little car. It was a beautiful night for a walk....

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My work email, personal email, my MySpace Page and a few home listings.

9. What are you wearing? Ratty jeans, a black tee shirt and a smile!

10. Did you dream last night? Always, but I can't remember what I dreamed about....

11. When did you last laugh? Caden makes me laugh EVERY day.. :) He is always so darn cute I can't stand it. Every time I laugh HE laughs really hard. Last I remember I was talking on the phone with Erica, laughing about something and he just chimed in laughing too......too cute.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
I'm in my Bonus Room that I call my "Travel Room" too. I have all of my clocks on my wall. Eleven to be exact. All with different time zones marked on the wall. I love that wall....(sigh). I also have my 3 shadow boxes with stuff in them from my travels. One holds Postcards. When I travel somewhere I get postcards but instead of sending them off, I write on the back who I was with, something fun about the trip, and then stash it in my shadow box for a forever memory of that time. My other shadow box contains matchbooks from various restaraunts or places I've visited. The third box contains wine corks from bottles of wine I have shared with people. I write on the actual cork who I was with, the occasion and the date and again stash it away. I have a few travel pictures on the wall, a fun spiral candle holder and some office stuff and that's about it. Gosh I love this room... :)


13. Seen anything beautiful lately? My son's face....the most beautiful sight I know.

14. What do you think of this quiz? More interesting than others

15. What is the last film you saw? Made of Honor. I went with my mom.....the second movie I've seen since Caden was born!

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
First I’d pay off everything I owed, give all my family members and close friends a million dollars each and then I’d take my family on a really nice trip.

17. Tell something about you that alot of people don't know. I used to be a barrel racer in the Rodeo when I was a kid. (That just makes me laugh thinking about that!)

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I would make sure the homeless children all had families who would take care of them.

19. Do you like to dance?
I LOVE to dance.

20. Your favorite moment of today. Hmmm....had to be at Caden's naptime. He was a little clingy for some reason, so instead of putting him right in his crib I grabbed his "woobie" and we got in his rocker and just rocked for a bit, his head on my chest, holding my hand. I was overwhelmed with my love for him. I enjoyed that moment so much.....I wish he would let me do that more often....

21. Favorite moment of this week. Taking family pictures with my mom.....

22. Favorite moment of this year. Seeing my best friend Ian, and healing our relationship.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Sign me up!!


Anyone who’d like to do this, consider yourself tagged. If you do, let me know so I can visit your blog or put it in my comments if you don't have a blog!!!!

No comments: