Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nana's Trip

Hi my love!

I feel so behind again in writing! How do people do it?! :) Anyway...I love you. Love you love you love you. OK, that being said, I wanted to write a little about Nana's visit here last month. She flew all the way from Perth, Australia (where they just moved to) to help me after my surgery since I would be pretty sore. Gosh it was so nice having her here. She is always such a great help making every meal, cleaning, and helping with you. She just couldn't get enough of you! You know your nana now for sure, and whenever she would leave the room to go into her room, you would go pound on the door and wait for her to come back out. How cute!!! She's always teaching you new things, and singing you songs and you just adore her. We are sure going to miss seeing her alot now that she will be in Australia!! :( I know that she won't be able to stand being gone long from you though and she'll come back to see you as much as she can. We sure do miss Papa too!! Can't wait to see him again.... While your nana was here we went and took some AMAZING pictures of all of us. I LOVE them! Here is a sampling....











We miss our Nana......Can't wait to see her again!!

Sleep well my little one....can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

Love, Mommy!!!

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Hi Tiffany,

I have to make a "confession" I have been logging into your blog for a year now, watching your caden grow. He is so beautiful and what a character!!!! I love reading your stories of his antics and joys. You are so blessed. Really makes me miss when my guys were little. I would love to meet him. Actually your post about blogging inspired me. I'm still somewhat apprehensive because it is such a personal thing... I feel like I'm journalling online! Yikes!!! But, I also want other people to be a part of this journey. I'm praying for you. How did the latest tests come out? You've been heavy on my heart. I love you friend. Yes, let's keep in touch!!!
Heather Burgess

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! What a cute little family :)