Friday, October 12, 2007

HELLO People!!

Dear Lurkers,

I’m confused.... I’ve been writing and writing, keeping all of you up to date on my busy life and Caden's development, but besides seeing that many, many numbers of people visit my site very often,some days up to 95, no one comments. Not ONE comment since July? That makes my heart hurt a little. :( Although I am writing this blog out in a journal for Caden to keep one day, I really started this ONLINE for everyone to take part in his development as well.....to be able to add your comments to his book maybe, to show that you took part in it all!

Lurkers, it’s time to step out of the cyber-world! Who are you? Why do you read this blog? Is this your first time here, or do you regularly come back? How did you find me? What’s your story?
This includes you, family of mine.

Sincerely,

Comment Deprived Blogger Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ill comment. I think you are a great writer Tiffany.

Anonymous said...

Dear Comment Deprived Blogger Mom,

I'm one of your said "Lurkers". I love reading your blogs and often wonder where you find the time to write them! Half the time they make me cry, but the other half I'm laughing with all the funny things Caden's up to these days! I can't wait to get our little guys together! I love you, dear friend. So glad you're in my life!!!

Out Of The Closet Lurker
(aka: Hilarie)

Anonymous said...

Oh Tiffany, I feel so bad about not commenting on your Letters to Caden, but being cyber-ignorant, I didn't know you would like our comments!!! Anyway, we love reading the description
you give of your life with Caden and best of all, we like the pictures. He is just a doll and I'm sure learns something new each day. Also, you are still as pretty as a picture--but I hardly knew you in the picture with your hair dark!! I don't like it that way (hope that doesn't hurt your feelings but you have always been the beautiful blonde to me.) Anyway, I know you're a good little mother and manager. It isn't easy for you, but you can request and receive so much help from the Lord. We love you, our little Branson Granddaughter & Great-Grandson.

Leta (Richard, too)