Friday, October 5, 2007

My Little Swan Diver!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Ok my little man!!!

You SCARED the LIFE out of me yesterday afternoon!!!! How many times do I need to tell you not to take after your Uncle Joey!!! So I prop you up on the sofa between pillows so that I can go out the back door and grab the food bowl to feed the puppies...... I'm away from you for what, 3.5 seconds? I start walking back through the door as I see you leaning forward as if contemplating what it would be like to be on the floor instead....and that is EXACTLY what you did!! I felt as if I was in one of those "slow motion" clips where something is happening and the other person is saying...."Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" as they are trying to stop what is about to come about...... but of course it is always to late. And so was I. Off the couch you went, HEAD first, taking two pillows with you (thank GOD, since it cushioned your fall) and did like a summersault with a twist. I must say, if you were in baby olympic gymnastics you would have gotten a pretty great score for that one! I WAS FREAKING OUT!!!!! I almost got you, I was that close..... and when I came to you, you laid there for a second just looking stunned at what you just accomplished, and then you started crying. I know you didn't hurt yourself, thank God, thank God, thank God.....you just scared yourself. My heart was pounding out through my BRAIN, and I was just as much in shock as you I think. The moment I picked you up you stopped crying, but I feel like I was crying inside for hours later..... You SCARED ME!!! No more couch propping for you! I'm sticking to the floor from here on out. You've finally hit that point of no-return.... :) Thank you for not hurting yourself baby....I would be crying still!! No more stunts like that! God I love you........

Love, Your Mommy

No comments: