Wednesday, October 24, 2007

VIVA MEXICO!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hola little man... How many six month olds can say that they have been to 6 different states AND another country? You are my little world traveler!! AND....next month you will be in Minnesota, North Dakota AND Canada!! WHew!!! How well adjusted to all of it you are too..... Have I mentioned how proud I am of you? You are just amazing....and quite the trooper amidst all the madness! You handle it much better than you mommy even does! :)

So we made the trek down to Ixtapa, Mexico last weekend to visit your Grandparents there for the very first time. They were dying to meet you now for quite some time, so your daddy and I picked a weekend and we took you to the gorgeous, pacific Ixtapa. We went to a resort that we have stayed in before....a gorgeous all-inclusive place that is just breathtaking. It was a great meeting place as your grandparents live in Central Mexico in a place called Celaya.

I wish I would have videoed your grandparents seeing you for the very first time. It was a sweet, tender moment that brought tears to my eyes to see the tears in THEIR eyes with the emotions they were feeling. They couldn't get enough of you, and they were both filled with happiness in being able to touch you and kiss you. They never wanted to put you down the whole trip and just showered you with so much attention and love. It was a beautiful thing to see....and sad at the same time... but it made going there all worth the trip. I'm glad that I could give the gift of YOU to them for those two and a half days. I think they will cherish those moments forever.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We spent alot of time at the pool....one day you were in the water for hours! You just LOVE the water....I tell ya....bathtime used to be the coolest, now it's pooltime!! You look so cute in your little floaty and you just splash and laugh away! I swear, you just smile with your whole body.... It is my favorite sight to see!! We dipped your toes in the ocean, and you were mesmerized by the waves. I hope you love the ocean as much as I do munchkin.... When it was naptime I would just get you naked and lay you down on a beach towel on the beach chair and you would just head off to la la land, happy to be naked for so long... :)(Forgive me for the picture, but it was just too cute not to share) You did so well with your schedule even amidst people, and pools, and hot weather. No crying here! :) Gosh I'm proud.....Have I mentioned that before?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So...all in all, Mexico was a great big success, and that place will never be the same after being graced with your lovely presence! :) Ha! Your grandparents are in awe of you and you even got a little mini baby tan! I promise that we will go back to Mexico again my little one. Everyone needs a "Mexico" fix from time to time.....it is always a pleasure! So.....thanks for being a wonderful traveler little one. I love you so much...or should I say.... TE AMO!!!

Love, Mommy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had such a great time with you guys! Thanks for inviting us to South Carolina! We'll definitely have to do it again soon. Love ya both!

~Hilarie & Brendan~