Sunday, October 7, 2007

Raspberry KING!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Hello my sweetest!!

So today it's as if the "light went on" when it came to blowing raspberries.....That's all you seemed to do today. Over and over and over. You had me rolling.....Bblblblblblblblblblbllbbllb.......... holding it for 20 seconds at times and projectile spitting on whatever was in the vicinity, which usually seemed to be ME! You were LOVING it! You've done it on occasion before, but today it was if you "Mastered the Art" and didn't want to stop for fear you would forget!

The funniest thing EVER happened just now before I hopped online to write this. I went to check on you (like I do 20 times a night....I can't seem to stay away!) and your blanket wasn't covering you, so I tried pulling the blanket out from under you a little bit, which kinda made you move around slightly, and there you went blowing raspberries again! In your sleep! With your eyes closed!!! I had to run out of the room I was laughing so hard. It was hilarious and just so shocking! I SO was not expecting that!

What a complete and precious doll you are. I just crave each new day for all the new things that I know are right around the corner. You entertain me thoroughly. You are going to be sitting soon....You can already sit for 10 seconds at a time without falling over. You are getting stronger and stronger! I'm tired, and I already can't wait for tomorrow. I have to leave you for a good part of the day to show property and I'm already sad. This week is going to be rough for me. I'm so busy and I have 4 different clients in town and work every day but Tuesday. We are going to have to do something extra special that day. I love you, I love you, I love you. You still have me laughing my little raspberry King!!!!!

Love, Mommy

No comments: