Wednesday, October 17, 2007

WHY must you sleep like that???

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Ok little man....

We need to have a talk about your SLEEPING STYLE!! Ok, so we've established that you are the perfect sleeper. Every night you snooze a good solid 12-13 hours.....can't ask for more than that! It's the WAY you INSIST upon sleeping. You are an "under the cover" sleeper. You love to have a blanket OVER your face. Talk about FREAKING me out!!! I've tried everything.....not putting a blanket around you head like you prefer....only one blanket low on you....no blankets at all....
and nothing works. If I do these things, you toss and turn until I put that soft blanket in the crib and you are asleep within 2 seconds. And then....the next time I come check on you, you are nowhere to be found, cause the whole blanket is OVER your face. GOD that scares me. It is part of the reason that I check on you a million times while you are sleeping, besides the fact that I just plain miss you. :) I'm just so scared you are going to suffocate or something. I swear, I'm scared everytime I go in there of what I will find. I'm not sure what to do.....It's just the way you like to sleep! How can you breath under there? Your mommy is sooooo the opposite. I need fresh, new air to breathe!! :) I couldn't do what you do!!

So, not sure how to solve this.....I remember your Uncle Joey being the same way when he was little though. I never knew how he could do that breath under all those covers! Well, I'm trying not to freak out too much about it, but it's a scary thing to have you all covered up like that! I hope you get over this "phase." Please?? I'm gonna go check you now.....I'm sure I know what I will find!!!

I love you my little crazy sleeper...

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Erica said...

Ah, yes... this I must add too. You see, one day you stayed with Auntie Erica, and you pulled the whole "let's cover our little head with every blanket I can find trick." Talk about flippin' out! Your mommie didn't warn me you see! I am so glad to know that you are doing this to everyone. I almost thought it was just a cool game to play on Aunt Erica. When you stay with me I want you to be as comfie as possible. But, I can't wait until your "cover up the head stage" is finally over. We will all sleep better then. Well, my dear, you are so much fun to watch as you grow. I am so excited for the day that you get a little vocabulary going, and we can talk with one another. I just love you so much.

Your Aunt Erica