Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Most Loved Baby...and The Best Friends

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Hello my little one,

It's been a CRAZY week.... I had to show property almost EVERY day this week, so that meant alot of not being with you....NOT FUN. I've missed you so much. You got to play with alot of wonderful people though!! You just have no idea right now how many people are absolutely NUTS about you. You just wouldn't believe the love and attention that you get...even from perfect strangers!! Your Aunt Erika and Aunt Dana and Aunt Tracy got to watch you this week. They love you so darn much!!! Your Aunt Missy is just enthralled with you.....she can't get enough! All of us are so addicted it's ridiculous..... :) How can one little man wrap so many of us around his little finger like you do? Whatever you've done, you've done it, and I am completely and forever in love with you.

I'm so glad that you will get to grow up with my wonderful friends around you. I am so very blessed with the best of friends a girl could ask for, and I know that their love and influence will help shape who you are in such a wonderful way. I'm so thankful and excited for that. I never imagined in my lifetime that I would feel so excited about my friendships. Girls have a hard time finding really great girlfriends and I feel like I have hit the jackpot in that area. I have SO many friends that I would consider my very best friends. Not many people can say that. I truly, truly have been blessed, and we have soooo much together. Although I have no sisters or sisters-in-laws yet, you will have LOTS and LOTS of aunts doting on you!!

I want you to know a little something about each person that I consider a very dear friend...... You will come to know these things as well, and love them too, but I just wanted to share a little of my bestest girls....Hmm....where to start....no particular order....

Heather Moore.... I'll start with the "Heiferonies" as I call her. I haven't seen her in awhile so I've been missing her. You are going to have lots of fun adventures with Heather! She is a funny, quirky, extremely talented, silly and adventurous girl who will probably get you in trouble somehow....(although I've threatened her life if she does!) She won't mind playing in the mud with you or taking you for a ride on her motorcycle...if I let her....which I probably wont! :) She is the sweetest, down to earth girl and an amazing friend who sticks closer than a brother. I love her dearly...Anyway, she adores you and I can't wait for you to know her more. She will make you laugh til your sides hurt!

Erica Alexander..... Oh my little Erica.... How I love her so... :) She is a goofy goofball who has everyone rolling all the time. She makes me laugh uncontrollably and is as sweet as they come. She always has stories of her adventures and just absolutely is one of a kind. She is an amazing singer, and you wait.....will be a star someday!! She loves you so much......she acts like a total idiot when she is around you just like your mommy! You think she is hilarious. We can't help being goofballs to make you smile. I'm so glad that she is in your life. I love her so much.

Dana Poulson.....is the best! :) She is so charming and full of life. She is a smart, spiritual and in-tune person that always has great advice and insight on the world. She knows all the herbal remedies and cures for anything! She is a fun, fun person to be around and one you love already! We all love Dana....she definitely adds life to any party! She is one of a kind and I love her like crazy!!

Rebecca Helwig......my fairly new and amazing friend! Gosh I love her....She is so sweet and so darn funny....Definitely a hoot to be around. She is so thoughtful and is always thinking of others. She just jumps right in and is a trooper with anything! She is absolutely beautiful inside and out...and has a body we are all envious of! Hehehehe.... She is absolulely in awe of your cuteness and goodness most of all. She brags on you all the time...and when she has a baby she wants him or her to be JUST like you! :) I love our Rebecca.....and so do you...

Kim Silvestri....My favorite Canadian friend... :( I'm so sad that she has moved so far away from me. It has definitely been hard on me!!! I just love her so very much, and it just broke my heart when she left. We still talk alot, though not as much as I would like, and I always love our conversations! Kim is just the sweetest girl you will ever meet, quiet and meek, yet so full of fun and spontenaity. She can be fiesty and I love it! :) She loves to read like me, and she is just a smart woman. She is great mom and she thinks you are the cutest! She got to meet you once when you were a few months old, and I can't wait for you to meet her again. Someday we will go visit her in Canada. Most definitely. I miss my friend....


Amy Hale....My oldest friend ever! We grew up together and you haven't met her yet but she is the sweetest girl ever! She is someone you will just be comfortable around...she is very easy going. She is probably my most GORGEOUS friend....and I have gorgeous friends!...and she is definitely the most stylish! This girl has class galore.... My little miss PHD....I'm so proud of her. You will learn lots from Amy just being around her! I can't wait for you to meet her. You will love her as dearly as I do!!

Erica Sandlin... My new wonderful, quirky, funny friend!! I just met her a few months ago when we both started working for this Real Estate Team, and she is the best!! I just love her to death. She is sooo hilarious, and so fun, and full of energy galore! She is a radio personality in Mississippi so she is a total hoot. And sweet as well!! I have really enjoyed getting to know her and adding her to my group of girls I love so much. With these girls around you all the time you won't ever stop laughing little man!

Tracy Spradlin....Loves you sooooo much!! She is always wanting to watch you, and her and her husband talk about you all the time. How sweet is that??? She even has dreams of you! She has a teenager so she's been through the "baby stage" before, but they are wanting to try for a baby again, so hopefully we can get you another playmate! :) She is a sweet, sweet girl, always offering to help any way that she can with you. What a caring spirit.... I'm so glad you get to know her! I just think she is a huge sweetheart and I love her dearly.

Hilarie Keeney.... (Still Hilarie Magrum to me... :) ) We are going to see her soon and I am so excited for you to meet her and her little guy Brendan! He is only two months younger than you and will be a great buddy for you! Hilarie is also one of my oldest friends....we grew up homeschooling together and had many fun adventures!! I lost track of her for many years and just recently have connected again and I couldn't be more thrilled! We have had so much fun sharing our pregnancies and births together....and talking about both of you! It's definitely our favorite subject!! She is sooooo excited to meet you and you will absolutely love her. She is a sweet, sweet girl full of life that I am excited to know again too!!!

Missy Newton....LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES YOU!!!!!! Boy, she is just crazy about her little man! She has watched you probably more than anyone else, and I always feel completely comfortable when you are with her. She is a pro! And a good friend. Very thoughtful and wise. I am glad that you will grow up around her.

Ok, so I could go on and on forever about all my friends....there are many more that I am not mentioning that I love so very dearly and so will you....I'll have to mention them at a later time. I just wanted to tell you a little bit about some of my dear friends, and let you know the importance of surrounding yourself with good friends and good people. It makes all the difference in the world. You will become like the friends around you my son, so make sure that they are worth it, and that they give back something that makes you a better person. I know all my friends do, and I consider myself the luckiest woman on earth to have the love of my freinds. I am sooooo blessed. With all these woman around you, you have no choice but to be the best gentleman around! If not, you will have lots of "aunts" to contend with!!

This blog is turning out to be a long one....whew!....but I've gone a few days without writing so I'm making up for it now. In development news, you are soooo close to being able to sit up on your own. You can now sit for 30 seconds at a time on your own, but then you start leeeeeeeaning to one side or the other. It's so cute!!! It won't be long now and you will be an official sitter!!! I'm excited for that. You just don't seem to like being on your back so much cause you want to see the world! Also....you are a little kisser!! You love to give kisses now.... Your idea of a kiss is to open your mouth wide and slobber all over someone's face, preferably the chin. It is hilarious and messy! :) You are making more and more noises, holding a note for 20 seconds at a time. You seem to really get a kick out of your own voice, and to me, it's the sweetest sound I know.

Well, you just woke up, so I'm going to go play with you my precious!! I love you more than life....

Love, Mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello girl....I swear, I just read your blog and my bottom lip puckered like Caden's!!! You are so sweet and I think the world of you and that little guy. I enjoyed him so much last night!!! He's such a precious angel and I'm blessed to know you both!!!

Let me know if we need to help with the dogs this weekend. We may take them for a walk too!!!

I love you girl,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tiffany. You are a dear friend to me too. I knew we would be friends the first time we worked together. I liked you right away, but then again, what's not to like. I wish I lived closer but you know I'm only a phone call away. Being a mom is just the coolest thing ever. I am happy we get to experience it together.
Love you so,
Kim

Amy Hale said...

Thanks my Tiffy-girl! You are the bestest friend and I am so blessed to have met you - when we were THREE - and kept you through all these years, ups, downs, moves, miles, experiences - shared as well as individual... I know we'll always be the best of friends. I only regret I don't live closer to you - I especially HATE the fact that I haven't yet been able to meet Caden. I love him dearly - from a distance - but we'll make a visit happen soon. I love you and know I'm always here for you (no matter where I may be living or traveling...!!)
Amy