Friday, June 20, 2008

Man's Best Friend

Hi buddy, You are sleeping now....Just started you yesterday on your NEW schedule. Yep! You are officially a ONE huge nap a day baby!! Just this last week you kinda stopped sleeping during your morning nap. You just played in your crib the whole hour, talking or singing.... So...I knew it was time. So now instead of 9:30am-11:00am and 2pm-4pm, you are sleeping 1pm-4pm. Woo hoo!! Way to go buddy....You're doing wonderfully. So....I've said before how much you love your little furry friends...or should I say, BIG furry friends, Gabby and Max. I caught a few videos of you with them yesterday and thought I would share. You are so darn cute. Ok, here goes!!.....










As always, I love you more than anything!!!

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness!!! He is growing up so fast. Thank you for doing that so we can see how much he is changing. Love you all,
Gramma and Grampa