Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thank You Letters

Ok so I am the WORST at sending out thank you letters.  THE absolute WORST.  I don't know what my problem is!!!  I am soooo genuinely thankful when people send a gift or do something nice,. I try to let everyone know how thankful I am....but when it comes to actually putting something in the mail, I become a horrible, horrible person apparently.  Bottom line, I suck, and I have no excuse.  Even as I type, I have thank you letters from Caden's Birthday sitting in front of me that I still have not finished.  They stare at me everyday reminding me of my complete failure to be thankful.  So....... I thought I would sent out to the universe some of my thanks to some  special people in my life that I know read this blog.   Here are all the thank you letters I SHOULD have written.....forgive me.....

 

My Gramma and Grampa in North Dakota:

_AGA0030

_AGA0045-3

Thank you for always being so sweet and kind to everyone..... I truly enjoy talking to you and knowing  that you are following Caden's little world so closely. That means alot..... Thank you for all the cards, and money for Christmas and birthdays.  It is much appreciated......Thank you.  I hate that we are so far away, but I'm glad we are linked even closer through this blog.... We love you!

 

Dad and Beth:

CIMG5213

_AGA0002

How can I thank you both enough for the endless support that you have given me?  You have helped me more than you will ever know.  You're always so anxious to know everything that is going on in our lives, and take an active roll in what is going on.  Even though we are far apart, I feel your love as much as you were right here.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

 

Amy Hale:

CIMG7387

Thank you for being in my life.....We've been friends a million years and I'm so thrilled that we still remain close.  I love you so much!  Thanks for caring about my son, and for the cute cars you got for his birthday....they are his favorite right now!!  What would I do without you?  I miss you so much......

 

Tennessee "Grandma Phyl"

Thank you so much for loving my son the way that you do, and for loving me as well!  Thanks for the little goodies you got him and we can't wait to come and spend more time with you!  You are a kind and wonderful woman......

 

Hilarie Keeney:

IMG_6488

I am soo thrilled that you are back in my life again and that we can share stories about our little guys.  It has been so very fun!!  Thank you for being there, and for caring about my guy.  I can't wait to see you guys again.  You are a wonderful mommy and I'm proud of you!! :)

 

Dana Poulson:

me and dana

I miss you!  We live in the same town and I never get to see you enough!   You are so wonderful and I hope that someday you will see that like the rest of us do.... Thank you for being a good friend, for being there the day Caden was born, and for just ALWAYS being there.  I love you so much!!

 

Erin McNeela:

Nashville 041

Nashville 040

My bestest Chicago friend!!!  Gosh I always miss you so much.....Come visit again soon!!  I just wanted to thank you for being the sweetest thing EVER and for loving us the way you do.  Your heart is so full and you are just an amazing woman.  Thank you for being such a great example of kindness.  I love you so much....

 

My brother Joey and his fiance Desiree:

CIMG3688

CIMG3701

Gosh I love you guys.....what more can I say?  I HATE, HATE, HATE that we are so far apart, but just know that you are on my mind all the time!  Thank you so, so, much for just caring, and for checking in from time to time.  I miss you so much!!! 

 

Ian Stewart:

CIMG1394

You have and will always be my best friend.....Thank you for always challenging  me and always making me laugh harder than I ever have before.  I love you....

 

Aunt JoAnn:

Nashville Sept 2006 017

You have always been one of my favorite family members.  I miss you, I miss you, I miss you.  Thank you for always taking the time to make me feel special in your busy life,  for really caring about how things go with my little guy and  for making me feel good about how I am doing as a mom.  I appreciate that, and I can't WAIT for you to meet him!!!  Thank you for your cards and your thoughts......they mean the world to me.  I love you

 

"Jo Jo"  Hankins:

karatrip10

Hey boo.....So sorry that you haven't gotten to see your little man lately.  He is growing so fast....... We miss you so much though!!!  Thank you for loving him the way that you do.  I think it is the sweetest thing EVER.  The way that he moves you is just adorable.  The night that he brought tears to your eyes I knew I would love you forever.  You are the best!!  We are lucky to have you in our lives and I promise we will come see you soon.  Thank you so much for your love....

 

My "Kimmie" Silvestri:

Kim and me

When I think of the most dear, sweet friends that I have, I think of you.  You are truly my most kindred spirit and I miss you so much all the time.  I hate, hate that life is so hectic, and our distance is so far keeping us from communicating as much as I would like, but know that I love you so very dearly and I appreciate your friendship and love.  You are one wise woman, and so quirky and fun.  If only more people could be as fun as us!!!   Thank you for your personality.....I love you.

 

My Branson Grandparents Richard & Leta Hite:

 

How have I been so lucky to still have you guys?  You "adopted" me when I was singing in Branson and treated me as your own.... Now, over ten years later, you still love me just as much.  You are both so wonderful to keep in touch and to care so much about my life, and my son's life.  Thank you so much for starting a bond for him...How can I thank you enough???   I miss you so much, and I can't wait for you to meet Caden!!  I love you....

 

Lick & Rinda:  ( no, it's not a typo! )

 

Just wanted to say thank you for loving my son the way that you do, and for subscribing to this blog just to catch some glimpses into our lives.  That really means alot!!  You are both so sweet and loving and I just wanted to thank you for the cards you send, and the support you offer .  You're the best!!!:)  Come back and see us soon!!!

 

Kara Monico:

karatrip30

I am so thankful to have you in my life girl....You have always been there for me, through some of my hardest moments , and you have always had some great advice and lots of love.  You are one of the most well rounded people I know, and you have bucketloads of wonderfulness to offer!!  I feel honored to be your friend and you deserve all the happiness this world has to offer.  Don't accept less than that, you hear me???  I LOVEEEEE You!!! Thank you for everything!!

 

My brother Matt:

cadenmatty

Miss you!!  Wish we could talk more but just know that I'm thankful for you.  You are quite a funny guy.  Congratulations on your engagement!!  I can't believe both my brothers are engaged!! I'm happy for you..... Love you...

 

My Mom:

IMG_0211

My mommy, my mommy, always will be my mommy....Oh how I love you..... I know I'm always telling you how much I wish I could be half the mom you are, but I'll tell you again... I wish I could be half the mom you are!!  I don't have enough room in all the blog posts to tell you how thankful I am for you.  THANK YOU. I couldn't do this without you...wouldn't want to.  I love you....a thousand times over, I love you!!

 

Missy Newton:

CIMG3814

Thank you so very much for being in love with my little man.....Forgot those people who tease you about it.....You SHOULD love him!!  He is so perfect!!!  He has always simply adored you too, and I'm glad you got to see each other the other day!  Thank you so much for all the help you have been with watching him for me when I've needed it.  You have always been there for me, and always willing to do what it took.  Thank you for that...... You are wonderful!!!

 

Randall & Libby Purvis:

Gosh I love you guys....It's been so nice getting to know you both and I just wanted to tell you that I feel very fortunate to have you in my life.  Thank you for being so supportive and so good to me.  Thank you for wanting to be my friend! I'm so excited that you will be moving on my street soon!  Thank you for all that you do for me and for Caden.  We love you very much!!

 

Shawna  Sheahen:

Gosh, I just blanked on the spelling of you name....I hope I'm right!  (One of my many blonde moments) :)  Anyway...How did I ever get so lucky to have some of the BEST neighbors EVER???  I just love you dearly, admire you SO much, and just hope you know how special you are.  You are such an inspiration to me and one of the strongest women I've ever met.  Thank you for the kindness that you show to us..... Thank you for your generosity....and thank you for all your help.  It's so comforting to know that you are just three doors down.  Thank you for all that you are....I love you so much!!!

 

Heather Moore:

CIMG7618

I love you my bestest friend!!  What would I do without you in my life??  You understand me like no other and you are as quirky as I am!  Love it!!  Thank you for your love, your HUGE heart, and your incredible generosity.  You amaze me with the kindness that you show every person that comes in your path.  We are all lucky to have you in our lives.  You always put everyone else first and I admire you greatly for that.  Thank you.  Thank you for putting up with me and always being there for me no matter what.  You are one amazing woman.....I love you....

 

Erica Alexander:

CIMG7857

How can I even begin to tell you how thankful I am for you?  You are a breath of fresh air in my life.  Thank you for making me laugh til my cheeks hurt.  Thank you for having such a sweet spirit.  Thank you for being the best friend a girl could have.  Thank you for your willingness to always step in and help me in whatever way you can.  I always want you around, and I don't know what I would ever do without you.  Thank you for all that you are.  I wouldn't change one thing about you.  Thank you for you......I love you so dang much!!

 

Tracy  & Brian Spradlin:

CIMG7863

Thank you so much for being such good friends....Gosh I am so blessed to have all of you!  And to have you right down the street?  That's wonderful!!  I have enjoyed your company immensely..... Thank you so much for being there for me and for Caden.  You guys are always willing to step in when needed and I thank you for that.   I love you dearly.   Can't wait to spend more time with you guys!!!

 

Tracie Corbin:

CIMG2399 

Tracie, I just love you.  I know we don't get to see each other much, but you are one of the sweetest people I've met in a long time.  We started this journey of mommihood together and it's been so wonderful to have someone to share our joys and pains.  Thank you for being there... Thank you for listening....and Thank you for all you've done for us.  You are an amazing woman and I feel lucky to have met you!  Can't wait to see you guys again!!!  Kiss Alex for me....... Love you....

 

There are so many other people I need to thank.....These are just people I know are reading, so if I missed you, then I didn't know you frequented this site!!   Thank you everyone for all that you are to me.  I am the luckiest girl on earth to have such wonderful family and friends.  I truly feel that way.  Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I am blessed to have you in my life. And reading these blogs shows what an amazing mommy you are... I love you girl and I love you My Little Man

Anonymous said...

Since I've had a "gimpy" arm I am just now reading this! I love you, too so so much. I am so thankful to have you AND Caden (and maybe even Beener) in my life!

~erica